Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Once again @Sir Vape are on the ball with the newest goodies... this time it's the long awaited (well for me anyway) Vaporesso Target Tank Pro with the new cCell coils with the big juice holes.

Wicking the new cCell was a breeze and was up and vaping in no time... I should have been more patient because I have had many issue with cCells in the past but I was anxious to get operational... and happy days... this cCell primes in no time at all and there is no doubt the new cCell is a massive leap for mankind... beautiful vape on the 0.6Ω cCell...

Bubbles for africa despite being sealed perfectly and that's a good sign!

More as I play with this new and what looks to be a great tank!
TargetPro1.jpg TargetPro2.jpg TargetPro3.jpg TargetPro4.jpg TargetPro5.jpg TargetPro6.jpg

The packaging states it comes with an extra Ni200 cCell but it appears that the extra coil is a 0.6Ω Stainless Steel coil with the extra big holes. The documentation inside the box says the same as does the Snow Wolf Mini the tank is on.

The coil is wicking brilliantly with the bigger holes... now I need to get stock of these new cCell's for my other tanks!

I'm trying not to get too over excited but we may be experiencing a Chicken Dinner here...

Great news! Glad the 0.6Ω is working well. I'm guessing the flavour is just as good as on the Gemini?

Is the drip tip black like the box or silver like the pic? Not that its important just something that confused me.

Is the drip tip black like the box or silver like the pic? Not that its important just something that confused me.
It will probably be one black and one silver included in the package.

Yip the one that came with it is SILVER and not black like on the box...

Wait, so there are new 0.6 ohm coils with larger juice holes? What power do you fire them at?
Any idea if the 0.9 ohm coils are going to start coming like that or whether it is only the 0.6s?

Looks interesting to say the least.

And the verdict is?

It appears to be a Chicken Dinner... I say appears to because all too often I get excited too soon and after a few days issues arise... but so far this Tank looks to be a winner!

It appears to be a Chicken Dinner... I say appears to because all too often I get excited too soon and after a few days issues arise... but so far this Tank looks to be a winner!

Thats awesome. Are the coils any different?

Wait, so there are new 0.6 ohm coils with larger juice holes? What power do you fire them at?
Any idea if the 0.9 ohm coils are going to start coming like that or whether it is only the 0.6s?

Looks interesting to say the least.

I would imagine so... I started them off at 30 watts and now firing at 35 watts... I need some more of these new coils to play with... looks like they are finally getting it right...

Happy you happy you Oom. Keep us updated ;)

I would imagine so... I started them off at 30 watts and now firing at 35 watts... I need some more of these new coils to play with... looks like they are finally getting it right...

Thanks, sounds good. Hopefully the new 0.9s start appearing locally soon, I'm on my last one.

@Rob Fisher
You have an unbelievable ability to create major FOMO - very often
Every time I read one of your discoveries I feel the urge to get the latest device

Holding thumbs for the Target Pro

Yessssssssssssssss Mannnnnnnnnnnn.

You are so right @Silver Uncle @Rob Fisher has got a serious ability to create FOMO. He got me into these CCell coils and target tank and now a new one is out. I won't hold back on this one. Glad the new coils work on existing tanks.

I literally only use the CCell tanks for my XXX also recommended by uncle Rob.

Winner winner

Awesome @DrSirus-88
I saw your CCell in action this weekend
Rocking big time!

Would the original Vaporesso 0.9 ceramic coils work on the pro tank without the issues like airlock etc...
I still got many of those coils in inventory but worried it might messup the tank

Would the original Vaporesso 0.9 ceramic coils work on the pro tank without the issues like airlock etc...
I still got many of those coils in inventory but worried it might messup the tank
I do not think they will fit in the Protank.

Back