Vaporesso Wins "Golden Leaf Award for Innovation" for Innovation for VAPORESSO COSS

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
See above for more info.
The VAPORESSO COSS is designed to address the persistent challenges of existing products while offering an intuitive design that aligns with traditional smoking habits. The product's slogan, “Convenient Operating, Smart Supplying”, encapsulates its features - an automatic liquid filling and charging system. The compact device is the smallest vaping device on the market with the longest battery life, setting it apart from its competitors.
Its unique coil-oil separation system ensures a fresh taste and prevents leakage, thanks to a pioneering vacuum seal system that eliminates contact with air or other substances. This world’s first e-juice capsule design allows more possibilities for both refillable pods and pre-filled pod systems. The device's mesh coil is designed to deliver superior flavor.

maybe the product page is just bad at showing it.
but how do you get juice into the Cross hub if it all has a vacuum seal?

maybe the product page is just bad at showing it.
but how do you get juice into the Cross hub if it all has a vacuum seal?
You might find this better mate:

You might find this better mate:

nope. I still dont see how you refit the cross capsule.

what I see is:

Coil-Oil Separation System​

World’s First e-Juice Capsule Design​

Allowing more possibilities for both refillable pod and pre-filled pod system.

but from that product page no way is shown to refill the capsule.
maybe I am just dumb. but this feels like a disposable with extra steps where you will be buying the capsule with the flavor they produce, rather than the system and then your own juice.

It all looks great (quite expensive though) but I bet come this time next year it will be in the running for an award for forgotten about device, seen it all before, we won't be using one!

Back