VAPORIZE.co.za - New Joose

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Kiff Juice Co.. now in stock
k0RlJPHI.jpg

I think you need to position these juices and explain where they are from @vaporize.co.za
Also what makes them Kiff?
We want to hear...

Thanks @vaporize.co.za

Ooh, i love wine gums!
Love the black and red ones
Whenever I share a wine gum roll with my wife I make sure I start from the side with the black and red ones and i quickly remove them ;-)

there are two kinds of slug joose ... the slug I stepped on the otherday joozsed all over my foot, feels like I cant get it washed off. Then you get Kiff Juice Co's Slug Joose, the one I prefer. It is really something to taste, and that coming from someone that reaaly dont like cereal vapes... I will even consider getting a bottle of that, my brother had to hide his to prevent me from filling my Gemini from his bottle.

Here is another.. 031 Juice Co from Durban.. You know if you finish a 30ml bottle in a day and a half you found something very special .. who would have thought this would be such an amazing vape!

Masala Pineapple ..
one-300x300.jpg

Raw Sugarcane
Zero-1-300x300.jpg

Smoked honey, pecan and peanuts brittle
Three-5-300x300.jpg

These juices were at VapeCon - just a pity I never got to try them.
Am looking forward to at some point...

031 one and three are simply fantastic. Bought a bottle of each at the 'con and finished both very quickly. Loved them!

Also tried gumz and schweeet. Sweet juice but very good flavour. Not a big fan of milky juices so I tend to enjoy fruity vapes a whole lot more.

*NEW - Milk Lab - DRIPPITY

drippity.jpg

Milk Lab’s take on the retro Orange Cream Popsicle …

A classic summer orange flavour with creamy vanilla ice-cream which will take you back to the days on standing in line at the ice-cream van. Indulge in this mouth-watering summer treat.

Refreshing and delicious as always, made perfect the Milk Lab way.

75vg/25pg

50ml

Back