VAPORIZE.co.za - Ooey Gooey ..NEW FLAVOUR

This is pretty cool thanks, 60ml of premium juice sounds sweeeet. Ill review it gladly, 1st impression and a few days in. With some fresh coils, will there be a forum post for them or do we start a thread?

woohoo! Cannot wait. Will do the same, fresh coils, wick and a 1st impression a few days in!

Hahaha.. here we go.. :)

List of the 20 winners below..

Winners ..Please PM the following details to me

your preference
Nicotine: 0mg|3mg|6mg
Flavour: Peppermint Chocolate cake | Popcorn Balls

Delivery address:
Full Name
Full Physical Address
Phone number

I will accommodate everyone's nicotine strength, but I have only 10 x 60ml bottles Peppermint Chocolate cake and 10 x 60ml bottles Popcorn Balls ..so first to reply will get there choice of flavour.

There's no time limit on the "reviews", but it would be nice if you can drop us a quick response in a week or so after you receive your prizes.

CONGRATULATION TO:
@DrDodge
@IVapesDaNicotine
@RobMcMaster
@Pixstar
@Vaporeon13
@Constantbester
@Mr. B
@Carnival
@DirtyD
@Vapessa
@Cornelius
@Jp1905
@shaun2707
@Max
@GMacDiggity
@KZOR
@Zakariya Baker
@RynoP
@Greyz
@Humbolt

PM'd you - But either or Popcorn Balls or Peppermint Chocolate Cake - surprise me :p:D:D:cool:

Thanx. Im really excites about this. it will sit perfectly flavour profile. Reviews will probabky come in also. have two rta's i want to try it out with.

@vaporise.co.za is this available yet or do we have to wait till reviews come in

is this available yet or do we have to wait for reviews to come in.
I like popcorn marshmallow flavours

*UPDATE - Sorry for the delay ladies and gents.. I have finally got everything together for packaging your prizes and will be sending all 20 parcels out tomorrow morning.. Cape Town winners should receive their deliveries tomorrow afternoon or Monday, and depending on where you are in the country the rest will take approximately 3-4 working days to get to you.

I will PM individual tracking numbers.

Happy Vaping
Pieter

This is pretty cool thanks, 60ml of premium juice sounds sweeeet. Ill review it gladly, 1st impression and a few days in. With some fresh coils, will there be a forum post for them or do we start a thread?
I think best to keep everything together and post your reviews here in the same thread please.

Thank you once again vaporize.co.za,received my juice this afternoon,picking up a Entheon tomorrow morning,will give it some fresh aliens and wick and report back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooey Gooey - Now available

Ooey-Gooey.png

20% Discount Coupon
Coupon Code: OoeyGooey
Coupon expiry date: 2018-02-28

For wholesale info please contact me directly

So this afternoon I managed to finally sit down and get to the review. To be honest, this review laid in front of me like a massive mountain. I have always enjoyed a good tobacco vape, but peppermint chocolate cake and tobacco, come on...its gonna be damn good,or really crap!

Firstly,this is based off my experience,and we all know taste is subjective.

So lets get this going...

All the gear was cleaned properly and dried before the rebuild.Coils were dry burned and dunked in water,also heated and brushed afterwards.

Juice smells like rich and darkish chocolate,with a hint of tobacco.This, and the dark colour makes my coil killer alarms go bananas,but who cares...coils are not made to last forever.

Tasted a drop on my finger and I taste that same chocolate with a hint of peppermint,tastes very good.

The hardware:
Entheon on the Mölly
Tricore fused clapton coil (0.18)
Streaky Cotton

All wicked up:
9a13c4bdeaeb553507818d0bdfc6e80d.jpg

Primed the wicks nicely:
e208e9bf9909fea97b65ea62300bc03f.jpg

Ready to go:
0257e82d0e4a72fa660694ced06f25c7.jpg

So giving it a few puffs for the cotton to settle in,but right off the bat,Im surprised.On the inhale I get a good tobacco taste,smooth,not “too much”,with a hint of chocolate.On the exhale,the whole profile comes together,the Peppermint Chocolate Cake,and a smooth tobacco.Not too sweet either,combination is just right.

The chocolate and tobacco is actually what captivates me most,I used to smoke pipe back in the day,and I always mixed Fox Tobacco with Black Cavendish,and this juice reminds me of that.

This juice is like a strong black coffee or whiskey on the rocks,its something to get used to,not everyones cup of tea,but enjoyable.Im sure it would be great in higher nic on a MTL setup,but Im no pro in that game either.

Overall I would rate this juice a 8/10.

The peppermint could be a tad stronger,but I am used to strong menthols so my tastebuds could be blind to the mint too.

I have to compliment you guys on the creativity,the profile of this juice made me very negative,but I have been pleasantly surprised.

So this afternoon I managed to finally sit down and get to the review. To be honest, this review laid in front of me like a massive mountain. I have always enjoyed a good tobacco vape, but peppermint chocolate cake and tobacco, come on...its gonna be damn good,or really crap!

Firstly,this is based off my experience,and we all know taste is subjective.

So lets get this going...

All the gear was cleaned properly and dried before the rebuild.Coils were dry burned and dunked in water,also heated and brushed afterwards.

Juice smells like rich and darkish chocolate,with a hint of tobacco.This, and the dark colour makes my coil killer alarms go bananas,but who cares...coils are not made to last forever.

Tasted a drop on my finger and I taste that same chocolate with a hint of peppermint,tastes very good.

The hardware:
Entheon on the Mölly
Tricore fused clapton coil (0.18)
Streaky Cotton

All wicked up:
9a13c4bdeaeb553507818d0bdfc6e80d.jpg

Primed the wicks nicely:
e208e9bf9909fea97b65ea62300bc03f.jpg

Ready to go:
0257e82d0e4a72fa660694ced06f25c7.jpg

So giving it a few puffs for the cotton to settle in,but right off the bat,Im surprised.On the inhale I get a good tobacco taste,smooth,not “too much”,with a hint of chocolate.On the exhale,the whole profile comes together,the Peppermint Chocolate Cake,and a smooth tobacco.Not too sweet either,combination is just right.

The chocolate and tobacco is actually what captivates me most,I used to smoke pipe back in the day,and I always mixed Fox Tobacco with Black Cavendish,and this juice reminds me of that.

This juice is like a strong black coffee or whiskey on the rocks,its something to get used to,not everyones cup of tea,but enjoyable.Im sure it would be great in higher nic on a MTL setup,but Im no pro in that game either.

Overall I would rate this juice a 8/10.

The peppermint could be a tad stronger,but I am used to strong menthols so my tastebuds could be blind to the mint too.

I have to compliment you guys on the creativity,the profile of this juice made me very negative,but I have been pleasantly surprised.

i actually want to try this juice now lolslowway.jpg

So after vaping about 30ml's of this juice the weekend, I thought its time to share my thoughts. I am not good with reviews and I think this will be my first, so here goes.

First off, presentation. I LOVE the way the juice arrived, in a little tube which just added to the anticipation.

Ooey.jpg

Equipment used
Gbox with Radar RDA
New wicks, new coil
Dual 26g S/S Micro Coils 3mm 0,4 Ohms
Streaky Cotton
50 Watts
Restricted Airflow

So I had my expectations, normally to me tobacco juices are either too heavy on the tobacco or too light. This, however, is just so perfectly balanced. The combination of tobacco and sweetness is right on the money. At 50W, the tobacco is really pronounced and so very smooth. Even leaves a nice tobacco aftertaste. Gives a decent throat hit as well which I enjoy.

I tried it at 35W and this gave me more of a sweet taste and not much tobacco. For me, at 50W is where this juice really shines. I can't say I tasted any popcorn, though.

Final thoughts, this juice is really, really smooth and really well balanced. I am absolutely in love with it. I love sweet juices and this juice is really sweet and sugary. But the main reason it appeals to me is that just enough tobacco comes through without being excessive or overwhelming or too heavy. I think this juice is a winner if you enjoy tobacco vapes.

Got mine today here in Pretoria thanx again!
will clean out the tank tonight to give it a try

Just received my package now, time to fresh build the Hadaly and the Goon 1.5 RDA's and get at this juice.

Juice : Popcorn Balls
Setup : Hadaly and Reload RDA's at 50W and 0.15 coils.

I totally agree with @Humbolt .
I also received the Popcorn Balls. Sweetness and tobacco is what i get from this.

No harshness on the throat and well blended. The tobacco lingers on taste receptors for quite some time after the exhale which is a plus for tobacco lovers. Too many droplets on the inhale could lead to a slight bitterness as part of the after taste.
The tobacco i get is more a raw wet tobacco flavour than it is a processed cigarette tobacco.

Sweetness is not at all overpowering and dissipates fairly quickly after the exhale leaving the tobacco home alone.

If i really try hard i can imagine a very very faint popcorn taste but my kids say they can smell the popcorn.
Not sure how prominent this juice would be in an RTA since i used my flavour beast Hadaly as well as my Reload as testers and the flavour intensity is not as i am used to.
I never felt like coughing no matter how long i took the hit.
The fact that this juice is not my flavour profile should not deter anyone from trying it. I can see how a tobacco enthusiast might enjoy the Popcorn Balls.

Packaging is a very cool idea but cylinder is too tall. Just trim the tube down to the height of the sticker and it should be a perfect fit.

Thanks again for sending me a 60ml and GL with your venture. :)

Last edited:
Back