Vapour Mountain Legends Range

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So some of you might have seen me refer to my "super top secret juice". These have been in development for a while now and I decided to give away some of the secret ahead of launch....

The new Vapour Mountain Legends range will consist of 4 to 6 new deliciously complex juices. I have been working on 6, but will still decide if all of them will make the cut. I was motivated to create these juices after discovering my own need for more complex juices as well as noticing the same trend with other fellow vapors. Vaping has come a long way, specifically in South Africa and most serious vapors want more from their juice. Yes, the liquids in this range will cost a little more, but will make up for it in flavour and packaging. It will be sold in either 20ml or 30ml glass bottles. Cost is not set yet, but will be in the range of R100 - R130 if 20ml or R150 - R180 if 30ml.

So without further ado, here are 4 of the juices from the range that will launch by the end of January:

Guevara - Named after a Cuban freedom fighter - Complex tobaccos with a few other surprises.
Monroe - Named after a famous actress and model - Naughty, decadent desert.
Dean - Named after a famous actor who died in a car crash - Dark coffee with a twist.
Lee - Named after a martial arts legend - Zesty fruity goodness with a kick.

Possibly 2 more to come!

@Oupa - that is like music to my ears!

I LOVE those names. And the Legends analogy is superb!

At school a bunch of us that did Latin had a phrase that has stuck for many years.
"Legendi semper vivunt"
Translated it means "Legends live on..."

This is great. You're the legend!

Can I pre-order a full autographed set ;-)

Thanks guys! I hope they will live up to your expectations.... ;)

Looking forward to drop some Guevara in my lungs!

read the original post ;-)
he said end of Jan

See my original post sabre... end of Jan.

Good luck and good work.

I've been meaning to get some of your DiY stuff while I'm still here to make some juice for my mom.

I'll give you a shout sometime this week.

Sent from the Millennium Falcon

Thanks Revn... No problem, lemme know when you ready.

Im looking forward to "Monroe" and "Lee". I really enjoy your "sous", so the Legends range should be a real treat for the taste buds.

Is it just me or is Jan a long month ?????

Yip!!
Having 2 kids, and plenty extended family with kids, santa robbed me naked this year. Add to that i was at home this year and did plenty diy around the house like a pool fense, and new backwash draining system for the pool. AND got paid on the 20th. Looking forward to the 25th...

Oupa's NET's will be just in time for payday :)

Yip!!
Having 2 kids, and plenty extended family with kids, santa robbed me naked this year. Add to that i was at home this year and did plenty diy around the house like a pool fense, and new backwash draining system for the pool. AND got paid on the 20th. Looking forward to the 25th...

Oupa's NET's will be just in time for payday :)

Sounds like a hefty holiday bill there. I hope I have money left for that, I'm expecting a lot of sms's on the 25th.

Do you have a date for the new juices yet? I know end of January, but Tom and I would like to order some juice and would love to add some Legends with the order.

Do you have a date for the new juices yet? I know end of January, but Tom and I would like to order some juice and would love to add some Legends with the order.
WE would like to add :cool:

Also keen to give the new ones a bash! Looking forward to the new ones Oupa!

So thanks to everyone at the CTN vape meet for tasting 3 of our mystery flavours. It was the perfect focus group...so thank you for all the feedback! The 3 juices (A, B and C) I am sure everyone figured out was from the up coming Legends range. If you read the descriptions at the beginning of this thread you should be able to figure out which is which. The juices are pretty much what they will be when released, maybe some fine tuning thanks to all the feedback ;)

Please note that they are not available yet and we are not taking orders yet on these juices. We really believe it will be worth the wait and that there will be a juice in the line-up to satisfy everyone's palate!

Back