Vendors by Regions

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
hi there. would it be possible to create sub categories for verndors and retailers whereby they are listed by the region they are located in?

thanks

@devdev started a thread like that, not too sure where to find it or whether the vendors are keeping it updated as they enter the vendor market though... I'll see if i can find the thread for you :)

@devdev started a thread like that, not too sure where to find it or whether the vendors are keeping it updated as they enter the vendor market though... I'll see if i can find the thread for you :)

thanks @Metal Liz that would be appreciated,
i was thinking though about the retailers and vendors section. if those were listed by region it might be helpful to members of a region who wants to locate retailers in their area where they could possibly walk in and get items they looking for

the thread is locked, devdev updates the list from another thread where we as vendors have to go load our details :)

thanks jst saw it come up on the home window so started browsing already.
i do however find that there is always alot of comments and so on in between so makes it a bit hard to keep track.
if that thread was locked down to vendors only to put down their location and details only then it would have been perfect
Agree, maybe if it were listed on the first post it would be more beneficial as this way one would need to go through the entire thread to find a vendor and the vendors at the last couple pages of the thread may stand a chance of not being seen as an option.

Agree, maybe if it were listed on the first post it would be more beneficial as this way one would need to go through the entire thread to find a vendor and the vendors at the last couple pages of the thread may stand a chance of not being seen as an option.

i agree @Al3x
i still think if the sub forum for vendors retailers looked something like this it would be alot easier to identify

RETAILERS AND VENDORS
Cape Town
vapour moutain
vapemob
etc

Pretoria
list here

johannesberg
list here

using this manner nothing has to change except a few headings here and there and the sub category each vendor should be listed in

the post that @Metal Liz highlighted above would facilitate this enhancement

Back