VG&PG premixed with 3 or 6mg nic

kyle_redbull

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi all where can I get VG&PG that is already mixed with nic at either 50/50 or 30 pg/ 70 vg?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Also where In jhb can I find TFA and cap concentrates from? The vapeowave stuff I don't feel is good? What's ur thoughts on the vapeowave products?

Hi @kyle_redbull , i have moved this thread to the "who has stock" subforum so vendors can reply directly

Try give Clyrolinx a call. Check them out. They are a supporting vendor here.
I think they can mix some base liquids for you.
Tagging @Geoff

I still have 3/4 or so left in my pg and vg bottles i just want 6mg nic to be added so all I have to do is add my flavour % and steep. I have kids and am too scared to buy the nic and mix at home as I could potentially kill my kids if I happen to spill a drop somewhere and they touch it etc. I am looking for good quality flavours. @rogue zombie where do u buy your TFA stuff. All the recipes I want to make are TFA. Centurion isn't far from where I am depends where in centurion
Thanks for the advice will check out noon clouds and Kieran.

I buy all my TFA and the rest from Valley Vapour online

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk
From Vapeowave? And the balance from Valley vapour. I've seen VV has a wide range of TFA flavours how are their service and deliveries any issues?

From Vapeowave? And the balance from Valley vapour. I've seen VV has a wide range of TFA flavours how are their service and deliveries any issues?

I think VV have a really good service and delivery history on these forums! I liked the Vapeowave concentrates (a bit weaker than TFA IMO) but they can be a bit difficult to deal with. Rather pay a bit more and get the international concentrates.

I've never bought from Vapowave.

I've never had a single issue with Valley Vapour. Really good service.

Delivery is next day. They have the widest range and are never out of stock for long. Very reliable.

I've never bought from Vapowave.

I've never had a single issue with Valley Vapour. Really good service.

Delivery is next day. They have the widest range and are never out of stock for long. Very reliable.

Thanks bud will get my stuff from them

Hi all where can I get VG&PG that is already mixed with nic at either 50/50 or 30 pg/ 70 vg?
Hi, @kyle_redbull. (Thanks @Silver). I can assist you with any mix ratio of VG/PG and any strength of nicotine. Just let me know your ratio and required mg level together with your quantity required and I can give you a quote. I can also quote for courier delivery. It's not expensive to Pretoria. Also, take into consideration your flavour percentage. If you want to vape at 6mg/ml and you need to add 10% flavour, your mix should be 6.667mg/ml nicotine so that when it's diluted it comes back to your required 6mg/ml. If your flavour is 15%, etc... You also need to take into consideration that flavour percentages differ. If you make allowance for 10% flavour but only use 5%, to get back to 6mg/ml strength, you'd need to add pure VG/VG to another 5%. I can supply this to you as well. Just tell me as best as you can what you're requirement is and I'll put a quote together for what you're looking for. For convenience, it would assist me if you could send me an e-mail to clyrolinx@gmail.com. Just let me know if you need any assistance. I'm here to assist. Cheers, Geoff. (082 377 1220).

Hey @Geoff I will pop you an email in the morning and I live in Boksburg know Kensington very well went to Jeppe

Back