Vgod pro 150. As new SOLD

Rudolph

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Auckland Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I bought the mod on 23 December 2016. It has only been used 2 charge cycles. E-mail receipt from Sir Vape available.

Mod is brand new condition. Not one mark.

Rda not included also no batteries.

Available for collection only, willing to meet in JHB.

Asking R1700. Only trade willing to consider is for Lost Vape Therion 166.
19333462257f20d8a0a5f8754ae24c6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the mod on 23 December 2016. It has only been used 2 charge cycles. E-mail receipt from Sir Vape available.

Mod is brand new condition. Not one mark.

Rda not included also no batteries.

Available for collection only, willing to meet in JHB.

Asking R1700. Only trade willing to consider is for Lost Vape Therion 166.
19333462257f20d8a0a5f8754ae24c6f.jpg

I'll take it at that price if you include two batteries. Considering that theres vendors bringing this in brand new @ 1650

Thats good for them. Sorry but thats not the deal. This unit is brand new with full warranty.

Ok it was just an offer, seeing that thats the deal, good for you.

*whether its been through one, two or thirty cycles. Its not brand new, the box has been opened and the mods been used, its second hand

Hi sorry. I'm not desperate to sell it. If you said R1900 inc batts it would have been fair. Just want someone ells to enjoy it while under warranty as I do not use it.

No worries. Good luck.

Brand new mod + 2 brand new batteries will set a person back R1950. Im not trying to sabotage your deal here, just advising you. I dont see how saving R50 makes your deal enticing to any potential buyers. Since it is second hand

*and what i find quite funny is your non-acceptance to listen to other offers, yet you feel that asking for a R2500 mod in a therion is a fair trade

Last edited:
Hi sorry. I'm not desperate to sell it. If you said R1900 inc batts it would have been fair. Just want someone ells to enjoy it while under warranty as I do not use it.

No worries. Good luck.

1400 is a decent offer for a 2nd hand mod.. again I say I'd rather buy it new. . 1900 is ridiculous for 2nd hand. U might aswell keep it as ud never get it sold for more than brand new price dude.. that mod is not all that and a bag of chips lol.. for that price I'd add a coupla hundreds and invest in a DNA.

No worries Good luck

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1400 is a decent offer for a 2nd hand mod.. again I say I'd rather buy it new. . 1900 is ridiculous for 2nd hand. U might aswell keep it as ud never get it sold for more than brand new price dude.. that mod is not all that and a bag of chips lol.. for that price I'd add a coupla hundreds and invest in a DNA.

No worries Good luck

No worries. As said it is not used. I agree i will rather get another DNA. And if someone wanted to trade for Therion 166 logically I would chip in a few hundred bucks extra. Not trying to rip anyone off.

Thanx for input.

Well the reality of the matter is its absolutely ur choice on pricing etc.. but I'd say from a consumers point of view 1700 for a 2nd hand mod is a 'ripoff' as it sells brand new sealed for 1650

Just judge by how many views ur thread got vs howmuch interest was shown. that alone should be a guideline. .

Goodluck

Well the reality of the matter is its absolutely ur choice on pricing etc.. but I'd say from a consumers point of view 1700 for a 2nd hand mod is a 'ripoff' as it sells brand new sealed for 1650

Just judge by how many views ur thread got vs howmuch interest was shown. that alone should be a guideline. .

Goodluck

Sure. Understand your logic. But firstly the mod was R1750 from Sir Vape with full 3 month warranty and lastly the golden rule is supply vs demand determines a price. So your personal view because I'm not interested in your offer is not actually valid.

If I was desperate to sell the bargaining power would be in the buyers hands, but I'm not desperate and so your view of "rip off" is not valid.

Have a good day.

Good luck with the Sale bud.

You can sell it at what ever price you feel is right. If its too expensive or over priced in relation to a new mod then that's the buyers choice.

I understand also that @JsPLAYn is trying to help you to make the sale by giving advice in what the cost of a new mod is.

But lets leave this now and let parties intrested in the Mod reply from here forth.

Have a power day

Good luck with the Sale bud.

You can sell it at what ever price you feel is right. If its too expensive or over priced in relation to a new mod then that's the buyers choice.

I understand also that @JsPLAYn is trying to help you to make the sale by giving advice in what the cost of a new mod is.

But lets leave this now and let parties intrested in the Mod reply from here forth.

Have a power day

Thanx man. Have a good day.

Back