Vision RBA for Billet Box

Like @Paul33 it's the condensation/leaking I'm eager to hear about, whether that issue is resolved with this RBA, it's the only reason I hardly use any of my Boro RBA's or Bridges, just get quickly fed up with the mess!

Yip! Fourth refill and no sign of moisture! Game changer for the BB!
Well I’m 100% sold.

Now the party trick is to get one?

Do you think they will arrive on our shores through local vendors or do we need to look overseas?

Well I’m 100% sold.

Now the party trick is to get one?

Do you think they will arrive on our shores through local vendors or do we need to look overseas?

I have not seen Umbrella products at any local vendors so my guess is it will have to be an import. My landed cost was R1,705.92! Was lucky enough to come straight to me via FedEx and no customs or Vat was charged which was unusual! Also, they paid for the FedEx charges because they wanted me to have them! So at a guess, the normal landed cost would be over R2,000 depending on how many were bought in at the same time. I bought in 3... one for me and one for two of my mates.

Will it replace my Dvarw Army? Nope, it won't... I still prefer the airflow and flavour from a Dvarw and the juice capacity of the Dvarw. But it certainly is a game-changer for the BB's. Also the 510 nut I think only works in BB's and may not work in a lot of the other Boro systems. I will test that when I next rewick.

it may gurgle after standing with a gravity-fed juice flow
If that is what you get with the Sure it's because you are leaving your cotton too long, it doesn't need to advance any further than the cradle either side for the wick to lay in. If the wick touches any part of the chamber moisture transfers from the wick to the chamber and being such a reduced area it cause gurgling after standing a while. I have the Sure, Auguse Pro, Alberich and Bishop (all of which use the same style deck and gravity fed system and I get zero gurgling issues with a shorter wick!

Finally tested the Vision RBA in the Hussar BXR and it fits fine! However, there was some liquid behind the boro which I assumed had come from above. Will keep an eye on that!
Vision BXR.JPG

The Vision RBA was tested in the Original Billet Box, Hussar BXR and Boxer and it works in all with no issues! Bazinga!
IMG_9718.JPG

Vision RBA is still in operation! This is a winner and a game-changer for the Billet Box! A little birdie told me they may be available in South Africa real soon! So Bazinga!
Vision 220705 1.jpgVision 220705 3.jpgVision 220705 4.jpg

ONLY WORKS WITH BILLET BOX AND BILLET BOX THREAD DEVICES DUE TO OUR CUSTOM NUT FOR AIRFLOW
This implies the Vision is only suitable for the high-end rollers when actually most Boro Aio devices have a Billet box thread so for example I know this is compatible with both my Bantam Box and Cthulhu Aio devices!

They have landed on our shores and just need to go through customs.

Back