Vision Spinner Plus battery mod

@blujeenz thank you bud for that info and also spotted it. Thats the spinner II that only goes up to 4.8V. The Spinner Plus goes up to 5.0V with better increments of voltage. I have the aspire CF VV battery probably similar to the Spinner II and just doesnt feel powerful enough compared to the Spinner Plus :)

@blujeenz thank you bud for that info and also spotted it. Thats the spinner II that only goes up to 4.8V. The Spinner Plus goes up to 5.0V with better increments of voltage. I have the aspire CF VV battery probably similar to the Spinner II and just doesnt feel powerful enough compared to the Spinner Plus :)
Ok, did a google search and thats the only hits that came up, looks like you're out of luck.

I have never seen those around locally. Good product.

Hi @Ruwaid
Also check with eciggies.co.za
I dont know if they have the one you want but they used to have the older Vision Spinner mods

@blujeenz thank you bud! yeah it seems so lol.
which one bud...the Spinner II or Plus? I have the Spinner Plus which fell and broke :( hence the search.
Both are good, but the specs on and looks of the Plus are better. I had a look at the Plus many months ago, but could not find it locally.

Back