VK | Cards Against humanity Comp...Win big!

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
CAH 01.png

Some extra rules:

1. Replies are limited to 2 per contestant per day
  2. Cards will be posted at 12:00 daily and the cut off time for replies on a specific card is 11:30 daily, any replies after the next card is posted will be seen as replies for that card.
  3. If a card is posted on a Friday the contestants will have until Monday 11:30 to submit their answers.
  4. Voting closes at the same time as entries close each day, any votes placed after the next card has been posted will not be counted towards the weeks points
  5. Although cards against humanity is an offensive game keep your answers within forum rules and unoffensive. This means no racial slurs( feel free to use your own race if you feel the need to do this), no discrimination against gender binaries, sexual orientations, disabilities both physical and mental, religion or any other topic that may be deemed offensive. In other words dont say anything you wouldn't say to someone face to face.
  6. Any contestant found to be breaking these rules will be disqualified from the rest of the competition and your posts will be deleted from the thread.
  7. Competition closes at 23:30 on 02-04-2018 and the winners will be drawn on a live Youtube video at 13:00 on 03-04-2018
  8. Vape King Staff are not allowed to enter, although they all really want to, if I spot any of you trying to take part (Other than on the whatsapp group) you will have to do 100 Push-ups and eat a toe of satan on video which will be posted on the Vape King shenanigans thread!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with how the game works, you can view how to play here: https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Cards-Against-Humanity

Cards against humanity is a registered trademark however the game is available for free under a Creative Commons license. You can get your own set on their website: https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/ and view some possible white answers!

Good luck and have fun.

The first card will be posted at 12:00 today!
28580221_1187507658050097_1910751073_o.jpg

Last edited:
CARD 1 - 02-03-2018

2018-03-02 (1).png

You can view a PDF of possible answers here , feel free to use one of these or alternatively add a vaping related twist to them.

Remember the funnier your answer the more votes you will get so think carefully before answering and please stick to the rules!​

CARD 1 - 02-03-2018

View attachment 124405

You can view a PDF of possible answers here , feel free to use one of these or alternatively add a vaping related twist to them.

Remember the funnier your answer the more votes you will get so think carefully before answering and please stick to the rules!​
Alternative medicine is now embracing the curative powers of CLOUDS BRO CLOUDS!

2018-03-02-1-png.124405

card1.png

Although cards against humanity is an offensive game keep your answers within forum rules and unoffensive. This means no racial slurs( feel free to use your own race if you feel the need to do this), no discrimination against gender binaries, sexual orientations, disabilities both physical and mental or any other topic that may be deemed offensive. In other words dont say anything you wouldn't say to someone face to face.

damn that does not leave much :)

Although cards against humanity is an offensive game keep your answers within forum rules and unoffensive. This means no racial slurs( feel free to use your own race if you feel the need to do this), no discrimination against gender binaries, sexual orientations, disabilities both physical and mental or any other topic that may be deemed offensive. In other words dont say anything you wouldn't say to someone face to face.

damn that does not leave much :)

I know but thats where creativity comes in :) dont want to get in trouble with uncle @Rob Fisher and @Silver :p

@Stroodlepuff - this looks very interesting

Forgive me for asking, but I don't follow what you have to do.
Do you just make up an answer as per the black card you posted - or must you look at the PDF and select one of the white cards as the answer?

Last edited:
@Stroodlepuff - this looks very interesting

Forgive me for asking, but I'm don't follow what you have to do.
Do you just make up an answer as per the black card you posted - or must you look at the PDF and select one of the white cards as the answer?
either @Silver but own one has to be vaping related

CARD 1:
upload_2018-3-2_13-28-31.png

... hope this on is not too Rough...

Back