VK | MEGA ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
We have a super exciting announcement to make! Vape King USA is getting bigger and better! This has been a month of tough negotiations and pushing stock from South Africa to the USA but we can finally proudly say we have made the best acquisition of our company history!!! We are very proud of this achievement!

SQ social media post02.png

Last edited:
Oh wow!!!

That is amazing.
My gosh

The part I find incredible is that not so long ago I went to buy some Top Q juices from the lounge at @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff 's residence. They had a few juices and some basic mods they were selling from the house.

Look at it now. Shops nationwide and expanding in the USA. Who would have thought???!!!

A big congratulations to you guys. You deserve the success and I wish you all the very best with the latest march into the USA!!!

Very very proud of you and the VK team!

Oh wow!!!

That is amazing.
My gosh

The part I find incredible is that not so long ago I went to buy some Top Q juices from the lounge at @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff 's residence. They had a few juices and some basic mods they were selling from the house.

Look at it now. Shops nationwide and expanding in the USA. Who would have thought???!!!

A big congratulations to you guys. You deserve the success and I wish you all the very best with the latest march into the USA!!!

Very very proud of you and the VK team!

Aaaaah Thank you @Silver ;)

This is epic guys! Absolutely love when companies grow! Congrats!

Wow a massive congratulations to the whole VK team. Our South African guts and determination never stops to amaze me.

Back