VK | Movember Madness | Best Facial Hair

I've been prepping for two and a half years for this!!! :-D

@RiaanRed could have given me some competition, but if I'm not mistaken he finally saved up to buy a razor?

Let me get this started! @Stosta you can enter last so we can at least feel like we have a chance!!! :(

vapecon_2016-162lowres-jpg.71266

Let me get this started! @Stosta you can enter last so we can at least feel like we have a chance!!! :(

vapecon_2016-162lowres-jpg.71266
Nice! Two things I'm jealous of here. I wish my beard was black, and I really wish I kept mine neatly trimmed!!

Nice! Two things I'm jealous of here. I wish my beard was black, and I really wish I kept mine neatly trimmed!!
Trust me, you better off growing it au naturale!! Keeping my beard neat is the bane of my existence! The morning routine becomes tiresome.

I'm really battling to grow my beard... so I guess I will stay out of this one! :-D:-D:-D

Yoh... I’m so skaam to show my Malaysian beard on this forum! Some epics already!

Yoh... I’m so skaam to show my Malaysian beard on this forum! Some epics already!

It has to be better than mine @Jengz
Im probably going to have to enter the worst facial hair category

Unless the judges don't like ginger beards!

And I've changed my mind, the bedroom eyes are for @Gizmo or @Stroodlepuff ... Or whoever is judging the competition, I don't discriminate :giggle:
Dude that is a beard of a Khal! lol If the judges don't like ginger beards, you take off their heads! :D

Dude that is a beard of a Khal! lol If the judges don't like ginger beards, you take off their heads! :D
Beard of a Khal?! I love it, I'm gonna make my wife call me Khal!

F#$% I just shaved on Monday.... Been a good 6 months of growing and trimming.
good thing you tied your love handle up with green elastics :D

Bwahaha! You know I like to think that I'm a gutter-minded person, but you take things to a whole other level @Christos

This is a vaping forum after all

b9931917b91f795d3e5e42d2c96e1236.jpg

3f9b0238276a2c2b358cfb08f7b760c1.jpg

And my wife reminded me that this is not a beauty Competition - so no combing or triming and I can therefore qualify to enter

a2a13c470109bdb6f2bf0a1cf898f4ec.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

This is a vaping forum after all

b9931917b91f795d3e5e42d2c96e1236.jpg

3f9b0238276a2c2b358cfb08f7b760c1.jpg

And my wife reminded me that this is not a beauty Competition - so no combing or triming and I can therefore qualify to enter

a2a13c470109bdb6f2bf0a1cf898f4ec.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Holy Moustach. How about the condensation?!

Back