VK | Movember Madness | Best Facial Hair

Your beards look impressive @Stosta , @skola and @RenaldoRheeder

Lots of time must have gone into it to get them where they are
Heavy maintenance!!

When you have FOMO and also want to take part... thanks @skola for the inspiration!
213ae859a67915884994f4c9c5cef69c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

When you have FOMO and also want to take part... thanks @skola for the inspiration!
213ae859a67915884994f4c9c5cef69c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
This is amazing @Tanja !

I only wish my beard could look this vikingy. I think I need to stop trimming my 'stash just so I can braid it like this!

Okay here's my entry!

I was going do an "untamed" pic, but that's really not a good idea. :-D The bedroom eyes are especially for @Feliks Karp and @Christos the tugger!

View attachment 112664
Tjoh!!! What do u do when u sit on the toilet? Do u fling it over the shoulder! That is epic!

I’m done! Gonna pay some and more to get extensions for my patches o hooo lahan type beard!

Wow!

Tjoh!!! What do u do when u sit on the toilet? Do u fling it over the shoulder! That is epic!

I’m done! Gonna pay some and more to get extensions for my patches o hooo lahan type beard!

Wow!
Nah you kind of get used to it dripping in everything, so you get over flinging it over your shoulder!

I was once in a meeting , cup of coffee in hand, holding it against my chest, and I was talking to this lady. And she kept on looking at my chest (I now know how irritating women find this), I looked down and realised that my beard was busy swimming through my coffee.

I'm not sure what she disapproved of more... That or when I took it out and simply sucked all the coffee out my beard! :-D

Nah you kind of get used to it dripping in everything, so you get over flinging it over your shoulder!

I was once in a meeting , cup of coffee in hand, holding it against my chest, and I was talking to this lady. And she kept on looking at my chest (I now know how irritating women find this), I looked down and realised that my beard was busy swimming through my coffee.

I'm not sure what she disapproved of more... That or when I took it out and simply sucked all the coffee out my beard! :-D
Awesome

Eating ice cream with a beard is a complete messy exercise

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I have never laughed as much at anything as at this story. My day is made.

Give that man a bells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is me last one lol.........That beard when the exam's are done!!!!

Attachments

• 20171124_103139_HDR.jpg
    20171124_103139_HDR.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 40
Back