Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
tesiyi-40a-vapeking.jpg

The day has finally arrived. The first battery produced especially for vaping - The TESIYI T18650! Made by the professionals exclusively for the professional Vapers, this battery can be charged even 500 times! Safe, powerful and environmentally friendly TESIYI T18650 is made of harmless raw materials and with its 40A discharging current, it is 10 times better than normal 2600mAh batteries. TESIYI T18650 went through the CE, RoHS and FCC certifications. Manufactured under very strict quality controls.

Check out our Tesiyi T18650 40A battery | Venting test |

Tesiyi-T18650 battery Specification:

• Type: T18650 (High drain imr battery)
  • Capacity: 2600mah 9.6WH
  • Voltage: 3.7V
  • Quick Charge Current: 2.6A 2600mA (1.0C5rate) 1C (1A current recommended)
  • Quick Discharge Current: 13000mA (5.0C5rate) 5C
  • Max Discharge Current: 30000mA 30A
  • Pulse Discharge Current: 40000mA 40A
  • Initial Impedance Max: 15mΩ
20150827144829_77294.jpg

Who manufactures these batteries?

I'm sorry if I'm a bit sceptical, but this battery company pops up suddenly and very quickly they manufacture a battery that the other companies that have spent millions on research could not do.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit sceptical, but this battery company pops up suddenly and very quickly they manufacture a battery that the other companies that have spent millions on research could not do.
Its probably a rebrand of one of the big 4 manufacturers. If you read carefully its 40amp pulse discharge and 30amp continuous. Thats kind of normal nothing to write home about.

Well just to show my faith in this battery. I am willing to send a free sample to someone who knows how to test batteries and do a report. :)

Its probably a rebrand of one of the big 4 manufacturers. If you read carefully its 40amp pulse discharge and 30amp continuous. Thats kind of normal nothing to write home about.

There is no such thing as an 18650 battery with more than a continuous amp draw of 30 amps...period...there's also no such thing as a 5000 mah 18650 either...All those advertisement are bullshit.

The best 20 amp out right now are Samsung 25R's, Efest 2800/2900
The next best 20amp seems to be the LG HE2
The best 30 amp are sony VTC3 or 4's and now this Tesiyi 2600

So really there arent that many. VTC4 MAH are not close to this so it is the best there is at this point. My 2cents

VTC 5 is 2600mah 30 Amp continuous.

Anyway, they doing the same thing efest is guilty of advertising 40amps but in reality its a 30amp continuous cell and the pulse rating is 40amp. I'm sure the samsung has quite a high pulse discharge rating. The VTC5 was tested to 60amps on pulse discharge.

VTC 5 is 2600mah 30 Amp continuous.

Anyway, they doing the same thing efest is guilty of advertising 40amps but in reality its a 30amp continuous cell and the pulse rating is 40amp. I'm sure the samsung has quite a high pulse discharge rating. The VTC5 was tested to 60amps on pulse discharge.

They all do.. Same with cars, and many other things. They market the best case scenario first.. The full specs are not hidden however.

Also one final thing. To get Authentic VTC4/5 is a massive coin toss.

Straight from sony.

Our VP of Sales spent a lot of time and energy trying to find someone at Sony that could tell us the status of the US18650 VTC4 and VTC5 batteries.
He was successful, but the news is bad. Here is the copyrighted response:

Thank you for your inquiry.

The 18650(VTC) type batteries are no longer manufactured by Sony.

This product was never intended for individual, public sale and are not eligible for warranty or engineering support. It was only available to OEM makers of specific devices.

The specifications and markings on the battery may vary depending upon the OEM’s requirements. Therefore, it is difficult to determine the true manufacturer or authenticity of the batteries without physical inspection and manufacturing code research.

This type of battery seems to be widely available on the internet market through non-authorized resellers. Therefore, Sony is not liable for the performance or use of this type battery for non-intended purposes. Such applications should be done at the user’s own risk. Furthermore, any battery of this type claimed to be Sony brand may be older stock. We apologize that we cannot offer further assistance with this matter. Sincerely, Sony

8th September 2015

http://www.powerstream.com/sony-vtc-availability-letter.htm

From first sight these sound very good for those who needs ample Amps. Sure we shall soon get some testing results on the international forums. Pity many vendors do not show the Continuous Discharge Rating, which is the important rating for vapers.

From first sight these sound very good for those who needs ample Amps. Sure we shall soon get some testing results on the international forums. Pity many vendors do not show the Continuous Discharge Rating, which is the important rating for vapers.

@Andre, would you like a free sample to test?

If I had the know-how, I would glad test one, but I can only test as a user alas

Will also wait for Mooch's test

It is a subsidiary of Kangertech
Nope, it is not subsidiary of kangertech. kangertech just OEM our TESIYI 35A 2800mAh's Battery. we are NOT Kangertech's branches. by the way, i'm TESIYI'S manager.

Nope, it is not subsidiary of kangertech. kangertech just OEM our TESIYI 35A 2800mAh's Battery. we are NOT Kangertech's branches. by the way, i'm TESIYI'S manager.
Most welcome to the forum. Glad you took the time to visit.

Please, what is the continuous discharge rating of your 40A batteries? Are there any independent tests of these batteries online? Are these rewrapped batteries?

Most welcome to the forum. Glad you took the time to visit.

Please, what is the continuous discharge rating of your 40A batteries? Are there any independent tests of these batteries online? Are these rewrapped batteries?
It's glad to hearing your voice. our TESIYI 40A T18650 battey can be continuous in 40A for 10 seconds, we did test. if you don't believe, you can buy 2 form http://www.vapeking.co.za/tesiyi-18650-2600mah-40a.html to have a test by yourself. the freekvapers test reviews
( ) is independent. thesr batteries are NOT rewrapped. manufacture by ourself.

mmmm......there's a little warning voice in my head....

Back