VK New Arrival - Tesiyi 18650 2600MAH 40A

we will send him some samples to have a test reviews soon. you can visit freek vaper's reviews.

Only interested in Mooch's test and will only spend money after the fact. There are reasons for this -

1. He has the biggest database of tests by now across vendors
2. He has a standardised test and process
3. He currently is the de-facto battery test source in the intl. community

I appreciate wanting to get your stuff out there, but trying to coax normal users into "testing" is not quite appropriate.

Only interested in Mooch's test and will only spend money after the fact. There are reasons for this -

I appreciate wanting to get your stuff out there, but trying to coax normal users into "testing" is not quite appropriate.
Link to his site, please.

Well just to show my faith in this battery. I am willing to send a free sample to someone who knows how to test batteries and do a report. :)
Freek vapers have did this battery reviews on youtube. test tesiyi 40A VS Sony VTC4. TESIYI 40A complete victory.You can view this video.

Thank you for your attention, we have contacted Mooch(John Muchow) now, we will send our battery to him to have a test.by the way,we did not trying to coax "freekvapers" to testing our battery. we also did not demanding him to do this.Voluntary by himself.hope you know.

Thank you for your attention, we have contacted Mooch(John Muchow) now, we will send our battery to him to have a test.by the way,we did not trying to coax "freekvapers" to testing our battery. we also did not demanding him to do this.Voluntary by himself.hope you know.

Brilliant, best of luck and I for one look forward to seeing comparative results.

Please don't take my skepticism as wanting to see you fail, I want to see a new guy rip up the scene. The issue is just that there are a lot of new guys promising impossible feats and us as unsuspecting consumers pay the price. This is the one area when some caution helps a great deal.

Brilliant, best of luck and I for one look forward to seeing comparative results.

Please don't take my skepticism as wanting to see you fail, I want to see a new guy rip up the scene. The issue is just that there are a lot of new guys promising impossible feats and us as unsuspecting consumers pay the price. This is the one area when some caution helps a great deal.
Thanks,our TESIYI 40A battery have been sold in South Africa now,our official Certification Authorizer are @Vaperite South Africa and @Gizmo.

Last edited:
If they weren't R200 a pop, I would've tried it, but I'm sceptical and don't want to risk R400 as I only use dual battery devices.

@Gizmo , will you have them at a lower price at the vape meet?

Mooch has now tested the Tesiyi at 25A CDR (40A claimed).

Even so, this is then the best battery at that high a mAH (2600).

Now we only need stock!

Mooch has now tested the Tesiyi at 25A CDR (40A claimed).

Even so, this is then the best battery at that high a mAH (2600).

Now we only need stock!

Mooch mentioned that it could be labelled a 25/40 cos he got 25A continous and more than 40A pulses out of it.
Those FreekVapers side by side load tests with the Tesiyi, LG and Sony VTC4 were eye opening, Id say that the Tesiyi's are highly unlikely to be rewrapped sony or lg cells, based on the Tesiyi's outlasting the other 2 makes.

So its going to be my cell of choice for a dual series mod. :)

Results are exactly as I expected from the tests we have done.. :)

Back