VM... BUY 2 get ANOTHER FREE! - extended

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Congratulations, you found the best hidden Easter Egg on ECIGSSA

gold_nest_egg_ribbon_400_wht_27251.png

It is back!!! From today and over the whole of Easter weekend until Tuesday, 30 March at midnight, we are bringing back our famous BUY ANY 2 x 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juices and get any THIRD 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juice for FREE.

When placing your order on our website for 2 x 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juices, just place a note in the Order Notes field on checkout, stating which flavour and nicotine strength you want for your free bottle.

So what are you waiting for... go get it: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/product-category/e-liquids/vapour-mountain-e-liquid/100ml-eliquids/

Happy Easter and happy Vaping!

FROM

Vapour Mountain Logo - crop.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaawwwwweeessoooooome!!!!

Thanks @Oupa! Will definitely place an order tomorrow morning... And your timing is perfect as I only have about 10ml XXX left and have been nursing it lol

Thanks for this @Oupa
This is a great offer !

I need to replenish so this came at the right time!!

:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

Thanks @Oupa missed out on the first 2 but definitely not letting this one pass by!

order placed :) I messed up and missed the comments section so mailed you for my free bottle.

Thanks again for this awesome special! Looking forward to my berry omnomnomnom

Awesome special! I haven't tried VM juices yet, but I have heard great things. So I'm getting the XXX, what others would you guys recommend?

@Oupa you never failed to impress. Although i missed this again as i placed my order last night and only saw this post this morning. ;(
Aaah well. Ill catch the next one.
It says that the special ends on Tuesday the 29th of March so I think you good..

Thanks for the special Oupa! Now i finally get to buy some XXX and try some of your VM4.

@morras , did you come right with your account?
Howzit Oupa

No joy , tried resetting the password - gives me the same thing , also tried using my pc instead of my laptop and the same happens......

Got a mail from someone at your office - they were going to send me a invoice for me to do a transfer but i haven't received anything as yet.

I am sure of my password - did a transaction a week or so ago on your site , please see if you can resolve this for me , don't want to miss out on the special and i am running low on xxx......

Hi @morras , we have reset your password as per email. Please let us know if this worked.

Back