VM - KoKoMo - Launching 29 July

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We are getting ready to launch KoKoMo country wide on 29 July. Be sure to request this exciting new flavour from a vape store near you!

KoKoMo... Smooth chilled coconut cream blended to perfection with juicy ripe mangos and sweet litchis to create the ultimate tropical breeze! Experience a flavour high straight from the sun-drenched Caribbean islands!

kokomo6.jpg
kokomo ad 4.jpg

Ooooooo! Just Ooooo! @Oupa beautiful presentation... looking forward to testing this one now it's in production phase... all the components I love and can't wait to see how it all comes together! :h:

Can't wait for this one

Sounds amazing

Go @Oupa !
This sounds very good

That looks so so refreshing @Oupa - I've experienced a very similar Smoothie in Phuket from a roadside Smoothie Stall and what a Flavour it was and your description is exactly it - just Awesome to know that this is just a couple of weeks away :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

That looks so so refreshing @Oupa - I've experienced a very similar Smoothie in Phuket from a roadside Smoothie Stall and what a Flavour it was and your description is exactly it - just Awesome to know that this is just a couple of weeks away :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

Most welcome to the forum @Wipsie. If you feel like it please introduce yourself at the end of this thread. Love that forum name!

Back