VM - Long overdue B&M Store!

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We thought we would just leave this here for now... more details to follow soon!

VERY EXCITING TIMES!

photo01.jpg

Oh wow - this is marvellous Benji @Oupa
Congrats and wishing you guys all the best

Very far from me - but I will try pop in when I am next in your part of the world!

Nice one @Oupa. This has been a long time coming.

Couch and coffee machine?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Fantastic news and well done @Oupa !!! Wishing you all the best for the walk-in, will definitely pop in when I'm next in the area!

Well now I have even more reason to visit the Cape more often! Well done and good luck @Oupa

Experiencing a few small issues, but we hope to do a soft opening next week with great special offers for walk-in customers.

We will then have the official store opening early next year!

Unfortunately we had just too many issues to deal with and a soft opening in December did not materialize. We will announce our opening in January, with some awesome special offers for walk-in customers on the day!

Unfortunately we had just too many issues to deal with and a soft opening in December did not materialize. We will announce our opening in January, with some awesome special offers for walk-in customers on the day!

@Oupa - all the best with it

Am just hoping that you will not forget the out of towners - and make a nice 100ml special for us :rolleyes:

Back