VM - New ISO lab facility

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
VM Logo long.jpg
We are excited to announce that we have completed construction of our brand new lab facility with 3 stage air filtration (including HEPA) and positive air pressure. Top class quality and specs that will be revealed in more detail soon. The lab was constructed in our second warehouse which brings our total warehouse space to over 350m².

We have recently initiated bottling and contract manufacturing for various other local e-liquid brands in our facility and are excited and proud to offer our services to e-liquid companies interested in having their product manufactured in an ISO rated facility. Enquiries welcome... info@vapourmountain.co.za

Air quality testing and ISO certification will be conducted next week. We are aiming for ISO6 air quality in our main cleanroom, but should achieve at least an ISO7 rating in all our clean rooms.

Sneak peek...​

VM New ISO Lab.jpg

Last edited:
This is amazing @Oupa !!
No wonder my menthol vapes are so pure and crisp, hehe

Am just wondering where's the picture of you guys in your white lab coats?

Jokes aside, congrats and we are proud of you!

Congratulations @Oupa and it still is an enjoyable adventure to follow the progress of VM (even from afar) since my 1'st awareness of VM almost 5 years ago.

I really need to give XXX and/or Red Pill a try sometime.
At one stage I was all 'yuck, fruits and stuff'
Now I'm all, 'yum, fruits and stuff' but I don't interact with anyone that vapes it to try.

@Oupa, it's on the to do list, I promise.

Congrats on the new facility, it's an investment, not only in yourself and your business, but in your zealously loyal customers as well and it means more than any advertising campaign ever will!!!

Thank you for all the kind words!

Back