VM - RED PILL - Are you ready for the truth?

Hi Renaldo. We only re-open on Monday, however I have to go into the office quick this afternoon and can probably meet you there. Could you give me your cell nr and I will let you know what time more or less? If you could also let me know which juices / nic level, I can make sure we have in stock and ready for collection.

Regards
Benji

Last edited:
Hi Renaldo. We only re-open on Monday, however I have to go into the office quick this afternoon and can probably meet you there. Could you give me your cell nr and I will let you know what time more or less? If you could also let me know which juices / nic level, I can make sure we have in stock and ready for collection.

Regards
Benji

Thanks @Oupa - I have send you a message

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I just gave away most of my juices so i have space for more Red Pill, its my go to everyday all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW - I have vaped XXX almost exclusively for the past 2 years, and Red Pill for the last 3 months, and I have never, ever tasted it as awesome as it is in a Skyline (which I’ve only been using for the past 2 weeks). Unbeatable combo!

BTW - I have vaped XXX almost exclusively for the past 2 years, and Red Pill for the last 3 months, and I have never, ever tasted it as awesome as it is in a Skyline (which I’ve only been using for the past 2 weeks). Unbeatable combo!

Stop it with the skyline punting!!o_O

I do Red Pill in Skyline and XXX in BB... unbeatable!

Hi @Oupa - Please confirm if Red Pill comes in 30ml 0mg. Thank You and looking forward to your comments.

If it's not available at the shops in that size and strength @Max then I'm sure oupa can mix it for you because most of his juices can be custom ordered.

Red Pill was up until now only available in 100ml bottles. From this week it will be made available to retail stores in 30ml packaging as well. Red Pill has a MSRP of R350/100ml and R140/30ml.

Back