Vm4 And Vm Menthol Ice Wanting To Order

elvin119

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
need a few guidelines to work towards before ordering from you guys as i am a bit clueless.

i would like to order vm4 and vm menthol ice (10 ml of each) in the near future. was wondering how to go about doing it.
i live at olive grove,klip road , grassy park(at home weekends and after 6 at night). my fiance works in pinelands. i work in westlake tokai. if i order which would be the best address to have the stuff delivered to. how does the delivery work as i dont see an address for collection on your website. and also how much does delivery cost?

also most importantly what would be the best nicotine level to order as i heard that the higher the nicotine level the less flavour is experienced.

kindly advise .... hoping this will be ordered by the end of the month-20 th july (as a bday present from her to me :) )

i agree with Rob, the best delivery to use is your work addy if you'll be there most of the day, otherwise someone else can also sign for you, otherwise you can organise with @Oupa to collect after working hours and delivery is normally R50 in cape town :)
I normally order 18mg, but only realised the other day that my previous order that i did, all my juice were sent at 9mg... didn't even spot the difference untill i looked at the one bottle and decided to investigate all of them :blush:

Courier with Fastway to workplace is best - R50. 9mg and 12mg is most popular but it depends what sort of nicotine level you are comfortable with.

Oh no @Metal Liz ! Was this a mistake on our part?

i agree with Rob, the best delivery to use is your work addy if you'll be there most of the day, otherwise someone else can also sign for you, otherwise you can organise with @Oupa to collect after working hours and delivery is normally R50 in cape town :)
I normally order 18mg, but only realised the other day that my previous order that i did, all my juice were sent at 9mg... didn't even spot the difference untill i looked at the one bottle and decided to investigate all of them :blush:

not noticing the difference in mg is a good thing!

now you can stick to 9mg :D

Courier with Fastway to workplace is best - R50. 9mg and 12mg is most popular but it depends what sort of nicotine level you are comfortable with.

Oh no @Metal Liz ! Was this a mistake on our part?

yup, but it's no worries :) i always order 18mg and i didn't even notice that it was 9mg hahaha, so please don't stress about it @Oupa :rock:

Ek vra nederig om verskoning! :blush:

And I insist on sorting you out please... just drop me an email with the flavours in question.

Ek vra nederig om verskoning! :blush:

And I insist on sorting you out please... just drop me an email with the flavours in question.

absolutely out of the question hahaha, i already finished my whole 30ml Menthol Ice bottle at 9mg hahaha, 10ml bottles done and gone and others are half already hahaha, so seriously please do not worry about it :rock:

:-D

Mmmmmmm... seems I will have to look up your order and address in the archives then ;)

thank you very much.
@Oupa i will place an order soon for the two juices.

Back