Volcano: LavaBox - DNA200

jBx42gj.jpg
@Alex,this looks real good.If I hadn't pulled the trigger on my Hcigar DNA 200 pre order from Vape Street (I'm so nervous about pre orders, hope I wasn't hasty ) I'd seriously consider this, hope my faith's rewarded.

Anyone know witch one(dna 200) has the best battery?

So far as i'm aware the 44 mod by Litt up customs, it has a 22Wh lipo pack. should be good for about a day sitting at 60W

That said I'm starting to look seriously at DIY'ing a box, because i've seen 55Wh LiPo packs with 50C (250A) ratings available.

Guys, I know this is an old thread but please remember with lipos you never want to drain your battery below 70% of its mAh rating.

Also it's extremely useful to have a lipo charger that tells you how many mAh gets put into the battery while charging so you can monitor the battery's life span.
As the battery ages the 70% drain mark moves so you would essentially use the battery for shorter time before 70% mAh rating is exeeded while charging.

I don't know if the dna 200 caters for such but lipo batteries can be very dangerous if you don't take care of them properly.

TBH, I think big battery life on the DNA200 is going to be with triple 18650 setups, like the Wismec Reuleaux.

I was looking at some DNA200 tutorial videos, and there are a lot of settings for controlling discharge limits.

Hi were can i purchase this?.

I'm in South Africa

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back