VooDoo Juice is Here

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We at VooDoo juice have been working on a line of juice for the past 8 months and we are excited to be able to finally share it with you.

Here is our line up:

Devils Breath Tobacco

A blend of tobaccos with a mix of secret ingredients leaving you wanting more and more.
Special Blend R160.00 30ml

Devils Breath.jpg

Bloody Sunday

Bloody Sunday has a mixture of ripe strawberries accompanied with French vanilla and a couple of other secret ingredients to give you a vintage creamy strawberry milkshake flavour.

itachi-uchiha-wallpaper.jpg

Sub Zero

For you ice cold menthol lovers this one will leave your tongue and palette tingling.
Premium Blend R140.00 30ml

10671411_568451276619445_3853730557868208846_n.jpg

Bogeyman

Bogeyman has that wonderful fresh taste of wild garden mint with a hint of something to take away that raw edge.

the_joker_by_k4ll0-d5xlqxh.jpg

Red Devil

Mixed with strawberries and cream with a hint of vanilla this will leave you just wanting more.

1534822_556970074434232_4759349331714837134_o.jpg

Midnight Mist

Banana Cream based juice with a hint of something different.

Dark-Forest-35836.jpg

Dark Forrest

Dark forest is a combination of warm milk chocolate with a punch of mint.

1618175_556964774434762_2477939940577077757_o.jpg

Gravestone

Orange & Cream is quite tangy and has been a very popular seller amongst those who have tried and appreciated it.

10665343_556975061100400_1068594487944445912_n.jpg

Grim Reaper

Vanilla Custard for that deep dreamy connoisseur.

10931460_607007872763785_1917593722367470661_o.jpg

Zombie Blood

Another popular flavour that guys & gals have been using during our testing period.
Subtle banana with a whack of strawberry and something mysterious to smooth out the edges.

885914_556976497766923_2853106894299596191_o.jpg

All juices come in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg nicotine strengths and are 60/40 VG & PG base.

Each juice is handcrafted and made to order and generally dispatched between 2-3 working days. To place your orders please send your emails to voodoovapour@gmail.com Cell: 079 937 2530
or alternatively go to our website: www.voodoovapour.co.za

We need 2-3 days to process your order as all juices are hand crafted.
Cape Town buyers are welcome to fetch personally.

Last edited:
Congrats @Zeki Hilmi
All the best with your new juice line!

Just a question, are you going to be offering 18mg?

Bit of useless info I guess.

I see Itachi from Naruto on Bloody Sunday.
Guess I have been watching too much Anime. :D

Some very interesting Flavours you have.
Will be keeping an eye on these.

All the best @Zeki Hilmi. Are you using NETs for the tobacco? Which of you juices, except the tobacco, is the least sweet?

Hi @Andre Subzero and Bogeyman are menthol and mint flavours. I would probably say Gravestone... Although Orange flavour it has a tangy bite to it.

Some really nice flavour profiles you got over there… All the best on your venture!

Some awesome flavour profiles. All the best man.

Absolutely SUPERB juices of the highest quality. The flavor is just amazing. Grim Reaper, wow, a total extravagant custard smoothness it is one of the most easy juices I have ever vaped. As this juice steeps it grows in complexity and is just perfect at the 3rd week. You cannot go wrong with this juice profile, whether you are a tobacco type vapor or a more creamy type of vapor, it is just incredibly smooth and so flavorsome, it is so good I sometimes imagine drinking it.

Gravestone, this juice kicks Five Pawns Queenside in the nuts. A smooth, succulent orange/custard/vanilla with a slight tang but oh so delicious. I use 12mg nic all the time, even on a dripper at 0.1ohm, this juice just slides down the palette. No need to let this one steep, she is good from day 1.

Zombie Blood, BOOM what an exciting juice. It seriously plays with the taste buds, luscious strawberry with a little banana aftertaste it is just perfectly balanced and feels like your taste receptors are having a party. Using this in a Kayfun at 1.4ohms with enlarged air holes is just perfect. The only issue with this juice is that you go through a lot since it is so tasty, I just want to keep it flowing. It is also sweet and has a little tang but is totally smooth, not an easy thing to achieve with these flavors.

Dark Forest is an interesting and potent blend. It tastes just like Pepermint Crisp chocolate. If you have ever had Bowdens Mate from Five Pawns which used to be my favorite before I found this juice then you will have an idea of how amazing this juice is. It is totally refreshing yet not too exaggerated on the mint. So complex yet just perfectly balanced. Thick and dreamy, I love blowing huge clouds with this juice. I am not usually a Mint/Menthol lover but with this one I have totally fallen in love. A perfect ADV. The chocolate note is like a Lindt Milk Chocolate, rather than a dark chocolate and the mint is like a cool mint rather than a burny type of mint, when combined they are just spot on.

Bloody Sunday is just like a Milky Lane Strawberry Milkshake, cool and sweet but not overtly so. It also has a Strawberry candy floss kind of after taste which is totally divine. A fun juice that I can vape at any time of day and I enjoy it's mellow ecstasy immensely.

Midnight Mist was another juice I found really interesting. It was similar to Elvis Breakfast, another juice I have grown to love but with Midnight Mist, the banana is not overpowering/too strong, it is balanced with a dreamy cream and this results in a juice that is smooth and satisfying to the max. I enjoy banana immensely but with this one I am able to vape it all day long and not get banana overload. The banana is definitely noticeable but it is so well intertwined with a cream that she is smooth, almost like a banana milkshake if I could put it that way.

The other juices I am still contemplating and have not yet developed a solid opinion on. I would say that the juices are so fresh, it would be advisable to let them steep for at least a week. This is something that will change as demand increases and productions steps up but I kind of like steeping my own juices and tasting how they change in character and develop. I would suggest buying 2 of each, letting one steep while you vape the other, this is what I do. I am however totally amazed at what local vendors are coming up with. This juice line can compete on an even ground with some of the best ejuice companies in the world in terms of flavor, complexity and all round creativeness. I would personally recommend these juices. I have tried juices from all over the world and am not often impressed but with these, the amazing banging flavor and smoothness, it has left me in awe of what has been created.

Wow @Phoenix , those are very positive impressions

I like your reference to 5Pawns. I know Bowdens Mate well.

I am going to have to order some soon to see for myself.

@Imthiaz Khan I make these juices and I do not add any alcohol. However I spoke to my supplier who also said they do not add alcohol to the flavours. However in order to cover myself I cannot guarantee 100% they are alcohol free. As so with 0mg nicotine. I cannot guarantee 100% nicotine free. If I have confused you or anybody else then my apologises.

@Zeki Hilmi, thank you for the explanation. To be honest, I am unfortunately a bit confused. If you don't add alcohol and your supplier does not add alcohol, then how would the juice contain any alcohol? Can you maybe elaborate or clear up the confusion please?
You also stated in your previous post that the juices are alcohol free so that is even more confusing.
Thanks!

@Imthiaz Khan It is possible when mixing the flavours that they may use the same equipment they used with alcohol. Also possible when I mix nicotine although I clean my equipment there still may be traces of nicotine on that equipment. I'm just covering myself as I do understand the muslim faith.

Back