VooDoo Juice is Here

Wow @Phoenix , those are very positive impressions

I like your reference to 5Pawns. I know Bowdens Mate well.

I am going to have to order some soon to see for myself.
Thanks @Silver you know I have imported juice from all over the world and many times have been let down. I think in the States they know how to package and hype a juice. When I tried the VooDoo I thought why not just give it a go and I was presently surprised. I would put it in the top 15% of juices I have tried thus far.

My brother loves the Devils Breathe as he is a tobacco fan but I like more creamy, fruity or caramel type juices. Although I have to say, the Grim Reaper is one heck of a strange juice, I cannot place it exactly but I would have to put it in a similar category taste wise as Gambit(Five Pawns).

The local guys are doing some seriously exciting things here in Cape Town. The other night at a mini meet I had the pleasure of sampling some home brewed concoctions and I was totally amazed. Especially Duncan's juice, man oh man, and Josh's juice(Cinamon pancake WOW). Anyways, my point is, the local variety, class, and sophistication of juices is out of this world and only getting better. I reckon we have more scientist/chemist/biologist/chefs than we realize and I am of the solid opinion that Local South African made juice could in the near future take the world by storm.

I for one will support Local Home Made juice companies and people from here on out. I feel it is imperative to help these guys grow, bring the juice prices down and enjoy what is cooking in our beautiful land. An damn they are some flippen fantastic juices, i would never vape ka&k.

I for one will support Local Home Made juice companies and people from here on out. I feel it is imperative to help these guys grow, bring the juice prices down and enjoy what is cooking in our beautiful land. An damn they are some flippen fantastic juices, i would never vape ka&k.

Well thanks much for the feedback. Im sold!

I'm all for supporting local juices, and yes there is no reason why we can't compete with the US juices. As long as we're using the same ingredients, we definitely have the talent.

I love the effort that has gone into this line-up - truth be told I love a nice bottle, label and cool names. Of coarse it means nothing if the juices aren't great. But you convinced me :)

Thanks @Silver you know I have imported juice from all over the world and many times have been let down. I think in the States they know how to package and hype a juice. When I tried the VooDoo I thought why not just give it a go and I was presently surprised. I would put it in the top 15% of juices I have tried thus far.

My brother loves the Devils Breathe as he is a tobacco fan but I like more creamy, fruity or caramel type juices. Although I have to say, the Grim Reaper is one heck of a strange juice, I cannot place it exactly but I would have to put it in a similar category taste wise as Gambit(Five Pawns).

The local guys are doing some seriously exciting things here in Cape Town. The other night at a mini meet I had the pleasure of sampling some home brewed concoctions and I was totally amazed. Especially Duncan's juice, man oh man, and Josh's juice(Cinamon pancake WOW). Anyways, my point is, the local variety, class, and sophistication of juices is out of this world and only getting better. I reckon we have more scientist/chemist/biologist/chefs than we realize and I am of the solid opinion that Local South African made juice could in the near future take the world by storm.

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback @Phoenix

You are right - our local boys rock!

I do buy a fair amount of international juices and I have found some really unbelievable juices - but not many. As you say a lot of them have not been so good. Some of them are nice but not amazing. And why pay so much for something that is just nice when there are local options that are better and much cheaper.

So I am on the same page

Incidentally, I would estimate that for all day vaping I probably vape 70% local juices.

Been vaping Voodoo from the beginning stages. My favorite is Red Devil - has a double cream berry flavor when exhaling you get a sweet taste. I find sweet juices more appealing Red Devil is my favorite. I've tried and tested a few other flavors Gravestone was had a unique taste but Im a berry/strawberry kinda guy haha.

From using tank to dripper voodoos 60/40 mix on the drip gives good vapor production. The texture and quality of the juice is tops when compared to other local juices, even import juices.

Voodoo is a juice you should try if you looking to find something different to your daily vape.

I'm glad the guys that have tried VooDoo are enjoying them and we would like to thank you for your custom.

Ive tried the orange and the strawberry and they are good !

I have had the pleasure of vaping Red Devil and Midnight Mist

Red Devil is subtle yet divine strawberry milkshake. It's not overpoweringly sweet and the strawberry shines through nicely with a creamy undertone on the exhale.

On the inhale you can taste the strawberry, I am reminded of those sweet ripe strawberries I used to pick and eat at the strawberry farm here in the Cape. On the exhale the vanilla comes through a bit more with undertone of something I can't quite place but blends really well with the vanilla.

Midnight Mist is something special. With the banana not being overly sweet like those banana sweets you get at the corner shop but more well balanced in terms of flavour and sweetness. On the inhale the banana pops prominently with the exhale being creamy yet slightly spicy at the same time, its an interesting flavour on the exhale leaving the mouth watering and lingering for more.

Both juices are easily and ADV, it is smooth, tasty with well defined tones and the flavour is quite consistent at various wattages and various ohms. Even when sub-ohming the flavour does not degrade and maintains its balance. One can tell that a lot of time and effort has been put into perfecting the recipe for these flavours and it is definitely brand to keep stocked in your arsenal of juices.

All in all it is a brilliant juice at an affordable price. Definitely a brand of juice that I will purchase again and again.

I had the pleasure of dealing with Zeki and Voodoo Vapour just after Christmas. Giving and receiving great service is an absolute priority for me and Zeki with all his rough edges :D provides a damn fine service - +1 Sir!

The branding on Voodoo Vapour is awesome - even the invoice is purple and green, it's small touches like this that I enjoy. I'm a huge horror fan and related easily to the well selected images used for the various juices.

I had a small toot of each and then allowed a good 2 weeks of steeping time.

Onwards....

Bloody Sunday (12mg) - Rich, sweet strawberries & French Vanilla: the smell alone makes me want to pour it over ice and drink it ;)
I bought this one for hubby as it's his favourite combo, but after taking a little taster found it to be well balanced and absolutely delectable and now enjoy a tank every so often.

Sub Zero (12mg) - Mint/Menthol is my favourite juice profile and I am always on the lookout for new juices to enjoy. Sub Zero hits the spot, not harsh and has just the right cooling effect you would want from a menthol.

Bogeyman (12mg) - Wild Garden Mint: This is one of my favourites, refreshing mint right off the bat - works beautifully in the Aerotank Mega on the Hana mini at 11.5watts for me.

Dark Forrest (12mg) - Choc Mint: Yet another one of my favourites, the combination of chocolate and mint brings back great memories of hot summer nights and a tub (yes, I said a tub) of choc mint icecream. Creamy, smooth and very very yummy! The only negative comment I have to make is that I have NO MORE left lol!!

Zombie Blood (12mg) - I am not a fan of banana flavoured juices, that said the combination of strawberry and banana in Zombie Blood actually works very well together. The blend has a sweetness to it that is very pleasant - not an adv for me, but one that I will enjoy every so often.

Overall - awesome service, well thought out branding, great flavours and seriously well priced!

Thanks Zeki for bringing yet another great local juice to market :)

Great feedback on these juices.
Well done @Zeki Hilmi !!

Okay here my review of Voodoo Juice...

I received some samples at a Vape Cabal meet last month. The samples I received were Devils Breath, Dark Forest and zombie blood. I took it home and was told to keep some for more guys to sample. When I got home I realized there wasn't much left BUT I wasn't disappointed because that is the first sign of a good juice. You will never find it in abundance. Anyway the following day I decided to rebuild my Plume Veil RDA (0.3Ohm) and hit up some of this juice not knowing what to expect, as it is a local made juice etc etc... Dripped some Dark Forest and boy oh boy was I blown away. I must say this was my number 1.

I then went on to try some of the Devils Breath, I do feel that this juice specifically needed some more steep time on it. Apart from that it wasn't bad just more steep time, pity I couldn't do that as the samples had to go back. Now to the Zombie blood, Im all for those Banana notes so that impressed me with this juice not so much the strawberry. Personally im not a strawberry fan especially in ejuice.

Then to the next part of the story... I came across some Gravestone last week at a Vape Cabal Meet. As the saying goes at Voodoo "Wowza". That is about it, not saying much more because then there would be no stock.

So, it's taken me a few days to write this review coz I was busy putting the juices through its paces. I am finally ready :)

I ordered 4 30ml bottles from Voodoo vapor and it was ready within 2days. Thanks to Zeki for the awesome service. The flavors and comments are;

Dark forest- DAMN!!!! What has the mad man at voodoo come up with here! I was a bit skeptical about buying it at first because chocolate Vape is not my thing. How wrong I was! Think of a peppermint chocolate, and a double thick chocolate milkshake. They came together and had a baby. The baby then went on to have some fun with 5P bowdens mate. The product of the baby and bowdens mate is.... Dark forest. By far one of the best vapes I've had to date. Nice and smooth minty on the inhale, and the perfect amount of chocolate on the exhale. Nothing overpowering. A very very smooth Vape overall. I just can't put it down.

Zombie blood- wow!! I don't know what to say. It takes me back to my childhood days of buying a packet of sherbet at the corner shop, and coming home to a banana split from my granny. Now I know sherbet isn't one of the flavors in here, but dammit it's so damn near that, IMO, and it's tantalizing! Perfect perfect perfect amounts of flavoring used. Nothing is overboard and there is no lack of anything in this juice! I applaud Zeki for coming up with this concoction.

Devils breath- ah, tobacco! How I love my tobaccos. Although Zeki told me that this needs to steep for a few weeks, and the more it steeps the better it becomes, my excitement jumped forth and I went for it! What a tobacco! I have sampled many tobaccos before and I've only been happy by 3 or 4. I must say that I am happy with this as an ADV and it isn't even steeped yet! Tobacco juices aren't for everyone, but I would suggest everyone try this!

Bloody Sunday- I've put her to steep for a few days because I'm currently too busy with these other juices!! So far the smell is amazing! I will Vape this by the weekend and comment on it :) I have great expectations for it.

Note to Zeki: do whatever you're doing! Don't stop. Your juices are amazing! Voodoo juice is really on par with many international juices. The best part? It's local!! Local is lekker, and Voodoo is even lekkerer!

To all those wanting to order VooDoo Juice we now have shipping available:
Local Cape Town to Cape Town R65.00
Major City Centres R80.00
Regional R100.00
These are overnight delivery
We need 2-3 days to process your order as all juices are hand crafted.

Last edited:
I have to come back and report to you guys that Dark Forest is one of thee most amazing vapes I've ever had. So smooth. Perfect balance between chocolate and mint (this coming from someone who hates choc mint). Mr Voodoo, you are a mad man...a brilliant mixologist. Kudos to you my friend.

Morning folks...

The dark liquid in Dark Forest can give problems to coils gunking. We have now changed over to a lighter liquid to avoid this happening.

Back