VooDoo Juice & T-Shirt Giveaway

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
“It’s GIVEAWAY time! Click “LIKE & SHARE” with why you would like to win this prize written in the comments section for your chance to win a 30ml bottle of our new Mummy's Breakfast Juice and a VooDoo t-shirt.
Winner will be randomly selected on Friday 15th May and the winners name will be posted on our Facebook Page.

Please go to: https://www.facebook.com/capejuice to enter now

Last edited:
Liked and Shared, Good Luck all who is entering!

(PS - My name is Matthew Heiberg if you want to choose me :--P)

“It’s GIVEAWAY time! Click “LIKE & SHARE” with why you would like to win this prize written in the comments section for your chance to win a 30ml bottle of our new Mummy's Breakfast Juice and a VooDoo t-shirt.
Winner will be randomly selected on Friday 15th May and the winners name will be posted on our Facebook Page.

Please go to: https://www.facebook.com/capejuice to enter now
Wish i could man but i am not on Facebook

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Winner will be announced at close of business today so you still have time to get in the competition.

Congratulations!!! We are proud to announce that the winner of the VooDoo juice and T-shirt Giveaway goes to @SamuraiTheVapor .... Well done. Please forward us an email to voodoovapour@gmail.com with your t-shirt size, Mummy's Breakfast Juice strength and address.

Thank you so much! The Voodoo Team is awesome and I cannot thank you enough!

This is the second time I've won something in a month! First it was the R100 voucher and now its a t-shirt and a bottle of amazingness. (yes that is a word) I'm going to say that the month of May is officially my lucky month!

Thank you @Zeki Hilmi you are amazing!

Congrats @SamuraiTheVapor - may the May be with you :D

And great work @Zeki Hilmi for bestowing your awesome juice on another vaper :clap:
Yes, I know that sounds bad, but I'm not editing it
Hahaha, I was thinking exactly the same thing. The May is strong with this one.

Congrats @SamuraiTheVapor

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while getting lost in Vaping Nirvana. Life is good.

Back