VooDoo Vapour - Retailer Reviews

shabbar

Cloud and Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
Just a quick shout out to Zeki Hilmi for the awesome coil jig , after seeing the dark zero coil jig that went on auction to fund afriville i knew i wanted one , and had to have one . this thing is solid and looks beautiful , fits nicely in the hand and its just awesome .

This coil jig is a game changer , made my amateur coils into perfect micro coils every single time !

I suggest every noob coil builder like myself get one , its just an absolute blizz to build a coil in a few minutes and easy enough for me to build single handed .

So thank you @Zeki Hilmi for a good quality product !!! Cant wait to purchase 20140628_082329_Richtone(HDR).jpg my Reo stand (As soon as the wallet allows) , but for now this jig is a must have !!!

20140628_082329_Richtone(HDR).jpg

You are most welcome @shabbar and I'm happy it works for you. I also have one and now made more for others. It takes that intricate finger work out of the way and builds much nicer and faster coils.

definitely easier then building on a drill bit , much more room to work with and you can tension the coils nicely to get a tight wrap

pm@Zeki Hilmi he will sort you out , @Andre has the original dark zero jig but this does the same thing

@soonkia You slot your drill bit size in the front of the jig, tighten up the front screw to stabilise the drill bit. Tie your wire round the top screw and tigten and then start wrapping the coil round the drill bit.

Just a quick thank you to @Zeki Hilmi for the amazing juice and spectacular service every time. Your juices are totally mind blowingly incredible and your service is simply perfect. The consistency of flavor in your juice and the brilliant pricing is out of this world. I am still vaping away on your mixes and I truly appreciate you creating this juice phenomena in South Africa. Because that is what I believe it is, a phenomena. No jokes or over exaggeration here, I have tasted many, many, many different juices from all over the world and yours is completely unique in flavor, clouds, consistency, volume and price. When folks from overseas find out about this juice they will go nuts.

There is nothing I hate more than paying lots of money for some hyped up imported juice and the flavor lacks punch or tastes like watered down cows milk. Yours is reasonably priced and every time the flavor is strong and palpable without being overbearing. It is true to the bone home grown goodness. Sure, there are some flavors I like more than the rest but the point is you can taste each flavor, every time. It tantalizes the senses with it's sublime, deep notes and sensual aftertaste. I think you may just have created something really special here. Best of all, it is made in good old South Africa. Please keep them coming and never stop creating, I would be lost at this point without your incredible flavor to assist me through the day.

Well done good sir, I take my hat off to ya.

This is the wrong thread but thank you for the support @Phoenix. We are really pleased that you're enjoying VooDoo Juice and for a wonderful review. Keep well and happy vaping.

Admin/Mods please relocate this to VooDoo Juice reviews.

Back