Voopoo Drag Drowned - Any ideas on repair

Drowner

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi,

After the drowning, I took the mod back to the shop where I bought it. One of the tech guys opened it and found that the voltage regulator was shot. They were not interested in returning it to Voopootech for repair since they buy from a Chinese reseller to keep minimum volumes down. Subsequently I corresponded with Voopootech. Their only advice was to ask the seller to replace the item. I didn't go down that road, guessing what the inevitable outcome of that discussion would be.

My question to the forum is, does anyone have any advice on someone who could return this to VPT for repair or could possibly effect the repair?

Much appreciated,

Hi,

After the drowning, I took the mod back to the shop where I bought it. One of the tech guys opened it and found that the voltage regulator was shot. They were not interested in returning it to Voopootech for repair since they buy from a Chinese reseller to keep minimum volumes down. Subsequently I corresponded with Voopootech. Their only advice was to ask the seller to replace the item. I didn't go down that road, guessing what the inevitable outcome of that discussion would be.

My question to the forum is, does anyone have any advice on someone who could return this to VPT for repair or could possibly effect the repair?

Much appreciated,
PM incoming

Back