Voopoo FIND S Kit - Review - Device Died!

StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
Hozit guys,

So up next we have the all new Voopoo Find S Kit which is a rugged plastic light weight kit with great battery life, looks great and also offers great flavor on the new Uforce T2 Tank. I know this is a long review but i hope you guys find it worth it!

Item Name :
Voopoo FIND S Kit
Manufacturer: @VOOPOO
Cost: N/A

***DISCLAIMER*** This device was supplied to me by @VOOPOO for the purpose of reviewing the product for them and providing my personal feedback and opinion of this device. I’m not being paid for this review and this review is my own opinion and views.

Lets start of with some unboxing pictures

IMG_20190626_180626.jpg

IMG_20190626_175202.jpg

IMG_20190626_175227.jpg

IMG_20190626_180659_BURST001_COVER.jpg

IMG_20190626_180711.jpg

IMG_20190626_180739.jpg

IMG_20190626_180758.jpg

IMG_20190626_180806.jpg

IMG_20190626_180838.jpg

IMG_20190626_175842.jpg

IMG_20190626_180040.jpg

What’s inside the box you ask?

1 x Find S 120W Mod
1 x UForce T2 Tank
1 x UForce N1 Coil (Pre-Installed)
1 x UForce N3 Coil
1 x Glass Tube(2ml)
6 x Sealing O-Ring
1 x USB Cable
2 x User Manual
1 x GENE Chip Card
1 x Warranty Card

A_16.jpg

Technical specifications are also important, so here they are:

Find S 120W Mod

Size: 48 x 25 x 83mm
Power Range: 5-120W
Battery: Built-in 4400mAh
Material: Plastic
Resistance Range: 0.05-5.0ohm
Voltage Output: 0-7.5V
Weight: 129.5 Grams
Quiescent Current: <10uA
TC Range: 200-600℉/100-315℃

UFORCE T2 Tank

Size: 54.45mm x 24.5mm
Capacity: Standard 5ml/ TPD 2ml
Coil: Mesh Coil 0.6Ohm 24-28watt N1
Coil: Mesh Tripple Coil N3 0.2Ohm 70W to 85W
Material: Stainless Steel
Air Intake: Bottom adjustable airflow
Way to Refill: Top Fill slide
Thread: 510

upload_2019-7-1_8-0-34.png

Coils and Glass Tubes compatible with this Tank. The UForce T2 Tank is compatible with all previous Uforce tank coils which is awesome!

A_13.jpg

So, what do I think about this device?

The device is powered with a built in dual 4400mAh battery and the complete body is made with plastic ribbed type design which offers great grip and hand feel. I like the built-in batteries due to the size which provides a decent day’s usage depending on your watts and coils used. The mod has all of the same functions and features as the recently released Alpha ZIP but just in a super light body and design. The firing rate is still super fast at only 0.01s and the mod has a 120W output using the GENE.FIT chip set.

FIT Function

Using the FIT functions, you can select FIT 1, 2 or 3 for different modes when using the UFORCE T2 Tank. The device will intelligently see which resistance coil is being used and set the watts for the best usability depending on what option is chosen. This function is only used on subohm tanks and not recommended for RTAs or RDAs.

· FIT 1 provide better battery life
· FIT 2 provides best watts for flavour
· FIT 3 provides max watts for cloud without pushing the coil over its limits

upload_2019-7-1_8-0-46.png

The mod also provides lots of security and protection that assists the user. With balance charge the chip will ensure that both batteries are equally charged to maximize battery life including overcharge protection to ensure the batteries stop charging once they are fully charged.

upload_2019-7-1_8-1-28.png

Looks and feel?

I love the new plastic rubberized look of the Find, It makes it much more rugged for out and about use without the worry of it being scratched. The mod is extremely light as well due to the plastic body which makes it such a nice daily mod. The design includes a permanent rubber strap which is fixed to the mod and cannot be removed which I personally don’t like due to the strap always being in the way or feels like it is.

Even though the device is plastic, the build quality seems very good and solid but I have noticed that on the body behind the strap, the metal stud will rub against the body of the vape and scratch the plastic which is a downfall.

UForce T2 Tank:

Using the Uforce T2 tank it pairs nicely and looks great with the mod. The tank still uses the previous style of screw in coils and hasn’t been updated to the new PNP style coils as on the MAAT Tank but with reason. The tank is compatible with all previous Uforce coils giving you a whole range of different coils for different vape styles, cloud and flavour.

The Tank is easy to use, fill liquid and let it sit for around 5 mins to saturate the coil and you are good to go. Coil life is decent and both coils are still going since I received the vape to test without having flavour fading or any bad tastes.

Filling the tank

Voopoo kept with the same design as the previous uforce thank where the top cap is fixed to the tank and pushes to the side to reveal the filling hole. I have one small issue with this design when it comes to 100ml bottles. Its almost impossible to fill the tank without spilling or creating an airlock which forces liquid out to fill hole when using a 100ml bottle as per the pictures below. The Drip tip is removable but its a pain to remove every time you fill juice.

upload_2019-7-1_8-1-53.png

IMG_20190626_180929.jpg

Flavour:

After using the previous UForce tank on my wifes Voopoo Mojo Kit, I am glad to say that the flavour on the new mesh coils have improved a lot. It takes a couple of drags before the full flavour starts pulling through but once the flavour is in, the flavour stays! Changing from one liquid to another also quickly changes which I like!

The P2 Coil provides excellent flavour but has a restricted DL draw which is nice and still provides great flavour and isn’t heavy on juice!

The N3 Coil however opens up and is much easier for DL and offers excellent flavour as well with big clouds and a great power range to use with. I prefer this coil for daily use.

How’s the Vape?

Overall using the Find S mod with the paired Uforce tank, I can say that it’s a winning combination. Both flavor, battery life, ease of use is all excellent!

My Pro's
  • Nicely sized dual 4400mAh built in battery for good battery life
  • Lightweight plastic design makes it great to carry around
  • Plastic body makes it more durable
  • The GENE.FIT chip is proven to be great
  • Nice big and clear display
  • Comes fitted with bubble glass and includes spare glass which is a bonus
  • Great flavour on the Uforce tank and looks great!
  • 2 x different coils included
  • Smooth bottom airflow without whistling and its adjustable
  • Big range of compatible coils and glasses
My Cons's
  • The strap….i don’t like it at all!
  • The strap….the round metal piece is damaging the paint and plastic on the inside (See picture)
IMG_20190626_180749.jpg
  • Fill Top Cap, Its in the way when using big bottles of juice and one needs to remove the Drip Tip for easier access.
  • Screen is very dark when outside in sunlight, you can see nothing! Inside its great but outside its a battle in shade or sunlight.

Colors/designs available:

A nice big range of different colors available for everyone to love!

upload_2019-7-1_8-3-16.pngupload_2019-7-1_8-3-19.pngupload_2019-7-1_8-3-22.png

upload_2019-7-1_8-3-35.pngupload_2019-7-1_8-3-38.pngupload_2019-7-1_8-3-41.png

My Verdict?

I like the FIND S kit a lot and have come to use it more and more daily due to it being able to handle wear better and it being much lighter due to the plastic body. I personally don’t like the rubber strap and think it would have been great if it was removable instead of being fixed to the device. Overall the flavour offered by the new Uforce tank is great and also looks great. Although this tank isn’t on the same level as the recent MAAT tank, its still very good and offers really good flavour for a subohm tank.

Would I buy one or recommend one? If you like a rugged lightweight mod with good battery life, then hell yes! If you hate rubber straps…rather not unless you have scissors lol.

Although this was a huge review, I thank each and every one of you that read through the review and hopefully found it of use for when the Find S kit launches here in SA. Big thanks to Thea from @VOOPOO for supporting me in reviewing their latest products for them!

Cheers

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-1_8-1-24.png
    upload_2019-7-1_8-1-24.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190626_180749.jpg
    IMG_20190626_180749.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks for the informative review @StompieZA.

There's something that doesn't add up in the specs but @VOOPOO would need to supply an answer.

In the mod specs it says, "Resistance Range: 0.5-5.0ohm"

In the tank specs it says, "Coil: Mesh Tripple Coil N3 0.2Ohm 70W to 85W"

So the tank which is suppled with the mod can use a coil of a lower resistance than is specified for the mod?

I don't know how these things work, but logically one would expect the coil to be within the range dictated by the mod - or not?

Thanks alot Hooked for the feedback.

Appologies and well spotted, this was a typo. Its 0.05ohm to 5.0ohm and not 0.5ohm.

I have edited the OP, thanks.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

@StompieZA good review.Right off the bat I agree that the strap would drive me nuts.I was an early cheerleader for Voo Poo with the drag.I thought it was the bees knees.With it's innovative chip ,built like a tank and low price I was early on board until the Gene ? chip crapped the bed and started firing uncontrollably by it's lonesome. Once burned I'm all set with Voo Poo.

@StompieZA good review.Right off the bat I agree that the strap would drive me nuts.I was an early cheerleader for Voo Poo with the drag.I thought it was the bees knees.With it's innovative chip ,built like a tank and low price I was early on board until the Gene ? chip crapped the bed and started firing uncontrollably by it's lonesome. Once burned I'm all set with Voo Poo.

Thanks alot man, Yeah the strap isnt my favorite but you seem to get used to it after a couple of days but still annoying.

I doubt the GENE chip would have caused the autofiring issue but rather the fire button or switch behind it that went faulty due to a bump or perhaps even liquid that got into the back of it. I absolutely love my DRAG 2 Platinum, probably the best mod i have used from all my devices i have reviewed and also carry it as a daily.

Thanks alot Hooked for the feedback.

Appologies and well spotted, this was a typo. Its 0.05ohm to 5.0ohm and not 0.5ohm.

I have edited the OP, thanks.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Thanks !

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-2_10-10-44.png
    upload_2019-7-2_10-10-44.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
UPDATE:

The Drip tip is not fixed to the tank, it is removable which makes it easier to fill the tank with larger bottles but its still a pain.

OP updated.

Little update,

So after around 9 months of using this device, it has stopped working. The device had an issue with the battery that drops from half to zero while using it and then suddenly requiring a charge. I did mention this to @VOOPOO in the beginning when this was noticed but not much was gained.

Now the device is completely dead and does not switch on at all. I have tried different chargers and cables as per Voopoo's support team recommendation as well as downloaded the latest firmware provided but due to the device being dead, it obviously does not have any communication with my PC and cannot update the firmware.

@VOOPOO support wants me to ship the mod to them in China so that they can investigate and repair the device but obviously with the current lockdown this is not possible. Secondly this will cost more than the actual device to me and Voopoo to ship back so that is also not an option.

So the device is dead and useless now. Just thought id update this review here as this device does not seem to be reliable.

Thanks guys.

Little update,

So after around 9 months of using this device, it has stopped working. The device had an issue with the battery that drops from half to zero while using it and then suddenly requiring a charge. I did mention this to @VOOPOO in the beginning when this was noticed but not much was gained.

Now the device is completely dead and does not switch on at all. I have tried different chargers and cables as per Voopoo's support team recommendation as well as downloaded the latest firmware provided but due to the device being dead, it obviously does not have any communication with my PC and cannot update the firmware.

@VOOPOO support wants me to ship the mod to them in China so that they can investigate and repair the device but obviously with the current lockdown this is not possible. Secondly this will cost more than the actual device to me and Voopoo to ship back so that is also not an option.

So the device is dead and useless now. Just thought id update this review here as this device does not seem to be reliable.

Thanks guys.
Would you sell it?

Back