Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I met Victor at Stuttgart face to face and spent some time chatting... he produces one of the most sought after squonkers around... he promised to put me on the list and this morning FedEx arrived with my Voyeur! The build quality is outbloodystanding! So comfortable and classy! Chicken Dinner of note. And before anyone shouts dibs... you never ever sell a Voyeur!
Voyeur2.jpg Voyeur3.jpg Voyeur4.jpg Voyeur5.jpg Voyeur6.jpg Voyeur7.jpg

The message on the box is super awesome that makes it so much more special imo.

Awesome looking mod @Rob Fisher.Big congrats.:D

I met Victor at Stuttgart face to face and spent some time chatting... he produces one of the most sought after squonkers around... he promised to put me on the list and this morning FedEx arrived with my Voyeur! The build quality is outbloodystanding! So comfortable and classy! Chicken Dinner of note. And before anyone shouts dibs... you never ever sell a Voyeur!
View attachment 136574 View attachment 136575 View attachment 136576 View attachment 136577 View attachment 136578 View attachment 136579

Very Nice uncle @Rob Fisher , love the look of her, reminds me of the Kimich . Was super comfy to hold.

Super stunning @Rob Fisher !!!
Wow

I agree with @Cor - that personalised message makes it even more special.
So great to be able to meet the modmaker!

Just a heads up to anyone with a Voyeur... the base of the juice bottle actually unscrews... so whoops... the bottle bottom was loose and in a Desce Bag (thankfully) in my man bag on my travels today... the result was juice everywhere and all over the Voyeur. So I had to take it apart and clean it. Thankfully no juice got onto the electronics board.
VoyeurApart1.jpg VoyeurApart3.jpg VoyeurApart2.jpg

Just a heads up to anyone with a Voyeur... the base of the juice bottle actually unscrews... so whoops... the bottle bottom was loose and in a Desce Bag (thankfully) in my man bag on my travels today... the result was juice everywhere and all over the Voyeur. So I had to take it apart and clean it. Thankfully no juice got onto the electronics board.
View attachment 140884 View attachment 140885 View attachment 140886
Gald nothing got damaged uncle Rob that was a close call.

View attachment 140884 View attachment 140885 View attachment 140886

Phew !
That would have been really bad if the electronics got affected
Maybe its a good design then?

Phew !
That would have been really bad if the electronics got affected
Maybe its a good design then?

The Voyeur is a very well made device for sure... and now I know the bottom of the bottle unscrews the issue will never again be an issue.

PS I realise now that the Armor Bottle also unscrews at the bottom!

The Voyeur is a very well made device for sure... and now I know the bottom of the bottle unscrews the issue will never again be an issue.

PS I realise now that the Armor Bottle also unscrews at the bottom!
I might sound stupid here but i kinda find it unecesarry to unscrew a Squonk bottel from the bottom

I might sound stupid here but i kinda find it unecesarry to unscrew a Squonk bottel from the bottom

The Voyeur has a really nice squonk bottle system. You just PULL it out and fill. No tubes to line up etc... it slots into a proprietary system. Very neat!

The Voyeur has a really nice squonk bottle system. You just PULL it out and fill. No tubes to line up etc... it slots into a proprietary system. Very neat!
Thats flippen cool ime i allways have a mess when filling my bottels :(

Voyeur Maintenance! I had a small mark on the one spot... the recommendation was Petroleum Jelly. Here are the before and after pics and it does work. The mark has almost gone.
VoyeurJelly2.jpg
Here we go! BEFORE!
VoyeurJelly3.jpg VoyeurJelly4.jpg

AFTER.
VoyeurJelly5.jpg VoyeurJelly6.jpg

Lol @Rob Fisher , I love the personalised message on that box
haha

So true

I'm a voyeur on this thread ;-)

Back