VSML petition.

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
That's a pretty dismissal number of submissions so far. We need to be stronger in supporting this.
20230626_164236.jpg

I just want to add here, this is not a petition, this is way more important than that, this is public feedback direct to government. Every submission HAS to be read through and considered. Its not just a list of names, so please get in there!

Done. Words like overreach, ill informed and egregious were used.

Well, we are up to 686 now.
3-UhQ5YYrQkFBn3jgQp7NwRp_rUsxi91dSoyXmcp-8RUii-ZEe7Af-PWP4axqNC91r_Osbzj8uEYkLrhRjKGsBhcnVTvA8q3OG_4Tp3nXfHuKTM-1KZSSzrGCdIaDgv_2PvMmhtVUonjbftuEYnI9SQ

I just want to add here, this is not a petition, this is way more important than that, this is public feedback direct to government. Every submission HAS to be read through and considered. Its not just a list of names, so please get in there

well....if they absolutely HAVE to read through each and every one I might have just submitted someone's total reading time for a night or two.

well....if they absolutely HAVE to read through each and every one I might have just submitted someone's total reading time for a night or two.
I think ineed to fill out one on behalf of my minors that just love that I don't smoke anymore.

Back