VTC mini on its last legs

MikeyB

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Sigh, my faithful VTC Mini has been misfiring a ton in the last few weeks, Ive stripped it and cleaned it out but its still only fires about 10% of the time and even then it will only fire for a second of so, it also takes a while to ramp up which really doesnt help the short firing duration :(

soooooooo, any recommendations for a new mod?

Will do, thanks. Im leaning towards the SMOK Alien.

Just remember you'll need to get 2 new 18650's along with that as well.

Is it not advisable to use my existing 18650s? Will be a bugger as I have 4 of them already.

Newest?
as in a few months or days?
its best to rather have 2 brand new cells.
but if your other one only has a few cycles it should be ok

I got the VTC6 about 2 weeks back, its cycled with the 3 other batteries which means it gets charged approximately every other day.

Should be fine.
Especially if its an alien or predator, As it shows the charge level of each cell. so you can at least monitor them.

Just replace it with a new VTC mini, those are solid, dependable little workhorses ;)

Just replace it with a new VTC mini, those are solid, dependable little workhorses ;)

I wonder if the Evic VTwo mini is just as good? I really have enjoyed my VTC Mini.

I wonder if the Evic VTwo mini is just as good? I really have enjoyed my VTC Mini.
The VTwo mini is almost exactly the same, they added a clock to it :)

However, they've somehow managed to get less battery life out of the new one, turning off the screensavers and clocks doesn't help. I get Weak Battery warnings way sooner than on the originals. If you can find a first generation VTC Mini then grab it.

May I suggest the Lavabox, small, super light and a DNA75 chip - all for the low price of R850 at Sir Vape :D

How comfortable are you with mech's?
The noisy cricket II is an amazing little device at around R550.
Can dial the watts down with a potentiometer.

Not recommended if you are not comfortable with mechs as it's a mech hybrid with some electronic safety features.

Back