VTC Mini v3.02 firmware

I updated mine, worked for 10 min and now it's dead and wont come on/charge/anything...

I updated mine, worked for 10 min and now it's dead and wont come on/charge/anything...
Plug it back into your pc and install update again. after that select exit then remove your device. If you plug in your device while the software tool is open the screen will go black

Plug it back into your pc and install update again. after that select exit then remove your device. If you plug in your device while the software tool is open the screen will go black
I tried but my PC isn't picking it up at all... completely dead it seems...

Ok sorted, thanks for the suggestion @Kolashnikov! I tried different USB cables and ports and got it to pick it up on my PC eventually. The firmware updater picked it up as having version 0.00 loaded so I reloaded 3.01 and it's grafting again.

I love my little mini, if I was stuck with only my Rolo it would have been a ballache lol.

Ok sorted, thanks for the suggestion @Kolashnikov! I tried different USB cables and ports and got it to pick it up on my PC eventually. The firmware updater picked it up as having version 0.00 loaded so I reloaded 3.01 and it's grafting again.

I love my little mini, if I was stuck with only my Rolo it would have been a ballache lol.
No problem bud. Mine has gone black about 3 times while uploading the logo lol. If you select logo then when selecting the image you press cancel the device does not come on till you add the logo

Mine also did that briefly yesterday. I disconnected the USB, removed the battery & put it back in and re-flashed with 3.02. It came alive again after that.
I would be seriously ticked off if it was possible to brick a mod during a legit update.

Mine also did that briefly yesterday. I disconnected the USB, removed the battery & put it back in and re-flashed with 3.02. It came alive again after that.
I would be seriously ticked off if it was possible to brick a mod during a legit update.
My LG G3 is bricked so bad it needs a motherboard replacement. I have learnt my lesson with messing with software.

For those troll dry hits hahaha

uploadfromtaptalk1461236669718.jpeg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Another one. This is awesome... i am whilling to take requests if anyone is interested in anything custom. Inbox me and ill make it when i have some time.

uploadfromtaptalk1461237081452.jpeg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

EVic_VTCMINI_Psi.jpg

So this whole trend reminds be a bit of a this back in the day:

planet-source-code-operator-logo-maker-20140424-1.jpg

3310-screensaver.jpg

So this was 16 years ago... does that mean in 16 years we'll have a mod with all the features of an iPhone?

i can't wait to update mine, you guys seem so creative - I wonder what I am gonna do...

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but my logo get chopped in half vertically and flipped

@KlutcH May I have that Keep calm and vape on ?

Back