Vuse Epod

@Superman182
Take the device back to the kiosk and they will have a look at it and replace it if it's faulty.
Try one of the other flavours. They have some pretty good ones and you were unlucky to choose one which disappointed you.

Thank you I did go and exchange it. I must have misunderstood the guy yesterday as I asked to rather exchange it for another Cue but was informed they don't sell the Cue anymore. I also got the Dark Berry 5% flavour. Still almost no throat hit. Flavour better but still getting hints of cardboard/freshly sawed wood. Also produces a bigger cloud than the Cue, so I won't be able to use it in the office without anyone noticing. The custom charger will also become a hassle for obvious reasons. Only upside it that it's easier to see juice level in the Vuse's pods.

Sorry to be the negative/whiny one. But the Vuse is a step backwards imo. Might be a great device for someone not used to the Cue and Cliq.

Thank you I did go and exchange it. I must have misunderstood the guy yesterday as I asked to rather exchange it for another Cue but was informed they don't sell the Cue anymore. I also got the Dark Berry 5% flavour. Still almost no throat hit. Flavour better but still getting hints of cardboard/freshly sawed wood. Also produces a bigger cloud than the Cue, so I won't be able to use it in the office without anyone noticing. The custom charger will also become a hassle for obvious reasons. Only upside it that it's easier to see juice level in the Vuse's pods.

Sorry to be the negative/whiny one. But the Vuse is a step backwards imo. Might be a great device for someone not used to the Cue and Cliq.

@Superman182 the Twisp guy was correct. The Cue (and Cliq) devices have been replaced by the Vuse e-pod.

Why do you reply stating the obvious? Wanna up those points I see.

You are new on this forum and it's clear that you have much to learn. Lesson 1: On this forum nastiness isn't tolerated.

I was replying to your statement that, "I must have misunderstood the guy yesterday as I asked to rather exchange it for another Cue but was informed they don't sell the Cue anymore."

Just my 5 cents worth on the Vuse ePod 2:

Got one a couple of weeks back when I was on a road trip and only ran podkits, for the price I paid I was not expecting fireworks or it to replace any of my other devices, but I wanted to see what it does. Got 2 packs of pods, Mixed Berry and Rich Tobacco. First ran the tobacco, pod lasted me almost a week. Berry lasted me 4 days only and compared to the original Rebel flavor it was a bit bland. The pod sits loose in the device, not falling out loose, but it moves around. The charger as well feels like it is not secure, yet it is. Makes sense? Anyone who has tried the Vuse will know exactly what I mean by it. The device itself is sturdy and the mouthpiece is comfortable. Battery life is quite decent and on rotation with other devices can last longer than 2 days. It is even IPX4 rated (splash resistant), not that I will be splashing about with any vape gear any time soon (especially in winter).

Like I said, it wont replace any of my other devices (podkits included) but it does exactly what it was designed for. In my opinion it is not a device for long-time vapers, but will definitely be worth it for the smokers wanting to kick the habit of them stinkies.

That said, I will most likely try one or two of the other flavors as well and then keep stocking up on the tobacco for as long as the device keeps running. It is a handy little device to just chuck in the pocket or have in the car for a quick drive, super stealthy and bare basic to use. Is it better than the Cue? For me it was much of a muchness. Will it be worthwhile to have an option of refilling the pods? No.

This is the first of what we can expect to be many more innovations to still come from the House of Vuse (ex Twisp) and we can expect to see them growing from strength to strength with some new options to come. Would love to see what they do next.

Just my 5 cents worth on the Vuse ePod 2:

Got one a couple of weeks back when I was on a road trip and only ran podkits, for the price I paid I was not expecting fireworks or it to replace any of my other devices, but I wanted to see what it does. Got 2 packs of pods, Mixed Berry and Rich Tobacco. First ran the tobacco, pod lasted me almost a week. Berry lasted me 4 days only and compared to the original Rebel flavor it was a bit bland. The pod sits loose in the device, not falling out loose, but it moves around. The charger as well feels like it is not secure, yet it is. Makes sense? Anyone who has tried the Vuse will know exactly what I mean by it. The device itself is sturdy and the mouthpiece is comfortable. Battery life is quite decent and on rotation with other devices can last longer than 2 days. It is even IPX4 rated (splash resistant), not that I will be splashing about with any vape gear any time soon (especially in winter).

Like I said, it wont replace any of my other devices (podkits included) but it does exactly what it was designed for. In my opinion it is not a device for long-time vapers, but will definitely be worth it for the smokers wanting to kick the habit of them stinkies.

That said, I will most likely try one or two of the other flavors as well and then keep stocking up on the tobacco for as long as the device keeps running. It is a handy little device to just chuck in the pocket or have in the car for a quick drive, super stealthy and bare basic to use. Is it better than the Cue? For me it was much of a muchness. Will it be worthwhile to have an option of refilling the pods? No.

This is the first of what we can expect to be many more innovations to still come from the House of Vuse (ex Twisp) and we can expect to see them growing from strength to strength with some new options to come. Would love to see what they do next.

Ok so I'm doing the exchange. Rather have it then not being able to find cue pods.
The Cue and tobacco#1 is what got me kicking the habit and saved me countless other times. I just hope the tobacco recipe is still the same.

Back