Vuse pod refilling

Grim reaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys not sure if there is another thread similar to this but have been off vaping for some time and got back on recently. Just a few quick question is there anyone else refilling their pods and how long does the coil last in the vuse epods. I'm on my third refill of the same pod and it's still going strong. Also if you are refilling which e liquids are url using cos I got tbe freebase vuse eliquid but it's burning much faster than the liquids in the original pods. I'm a cheapie I'm got gonna pay 2 pods for 100 when I can refill them for a fraction of the cost

I don't have one, but have been refilling for friends. The coil seems to last quite long. How long I can't tell you.
The coil can also be cleaned by alcohol bath.
I have been using my DIY juice and it don't contain PG much. Only PG is from concentrates.

I don't have one, but have been refilling for friends. The coil seems to last quite long. How long I can't tell you.
The coil can also be cleaned by alcohol bath.
I have been using my DIY juice and it don't contain PG much. Only PG is from concentrates.
Thanks bud, yes I have been reading up that the vg does burn up faster than the salt nic due to their higher pg content in salt nic. Hopefully this time round I stick to vaping and no more stinkies.

I managed to get about 4 or 5 from them before it started tasting burnt, never bothered with the cleaning method because I tried it on one and it didn't work for me personally. I was using nic salt juices.

Thing is nic salts gunks up the coil faster. (my opinion) it's. The clarity (in most cases) and the sugar content that does this.
*Also my opinion. *
I managed to get about 4 or 5 from them before it started tasting burnt, never bothered with the cleaning method because I tried it on one and it didn't work for me personally. I was using nic salt juices.

Back