Wacky Taffy Orange is bad!

Zia

Llama Clan
LV

Awards
Hi everyone. Just putting it out there that the VGod Wacky Taffy Orange flavour is complete ass juice! Don’t buy it and make the same mistake I did. The green is good and I am yet to try the yellow.

Hi everyone. Just putting it out there that the VGod Wacky Taffy Orange flavour is complete ass juice! Don’t buy it and make the same mistake I did. The green is good and I am yet to try the yellow.

Can you provide more detail as to why you say so? Taste is subjective and some might like the ass juice taste
If possible, can you give comparison, flavor profile, description, etc as to why it tastes like hiney to you. It would help us here to make a more informed decision, especially since some of us didnt even know VGOD make juice, i sure as hell didnt

Sooooo, ass taste like Wacky Taffy Orange then? Didn't know that. Never tasted ass before.

Bro, I'm struggling to understand if you are saying it's good or not good.

Vgod clones are everywhere and look nearly identical, if you spent less than R200 on a bottle, chances are it's fake. I haven't tried any real Vgod juices but the fake ones taste as you described. If you bought them from anywhere other than a vape store then you've got an answer as to why they taste that way.

Im just very interested, how do you know how ass juice tastes like. Ive been at some wild parties, but never ended up saying: "Hey, is that ass juice in my mouth, better get some listerine"

My first thought here points towards a knock-off product. I see more and more "clones" on the streets by the day.

Can you provide more detail as to why you say so? Taste is subjective and some might like the ass juice taste
If possible, can you give comparison, flavor profile, description, etc as to why it tastes like hiney to you. It would help us here to make a more informed decision, especially since some of us didnt even know VGOD make juice, i sure as hell didnt
It’s basically a very Honey-ginger like taste. Usually this isn’t bad and I sometimes prefer it but with the 3mg throat hit, it just tastes bitter. I guess if VGod makes a 0mg version of this flavour it would be okay. However, I wouldn’t recommend against buying these flavours. The flavours come in a box of 3x30ml juices. The green is amazing and tastes like sour apple Taffy, and I’m yet to taste the yellow. According to some reviews, the yellow is Honey Dew flavour which sounds interesting.

Just as well that it’s not really ass juice, could see a couple of juice manufacturers complaining that VGOD infringed on their IP rights.

Im just very interested, how do you know how ass juice tastes like. Ive been at some wild parties, but never ended up saying: "Hey, is that ass juice in my mouth, better get some listerine"
Hehe I’m hardcore after eating ass man... I don’t even use mouthwash my dude.

My first thought here points towards a knock-off product. I see more and more "clones" on the streets by the day.
Vgod clones are everywhere and look nearly identical, if you spent less than R200 on a bottle, chances are it's fake. I haven't tried any real Vgod juices but the fake ones taste as you described. If you bought them from anywhere other than a vape store then you've got an answer as to why they taste that way.
I also assumed that, thing is I picked mines up from Sir Vape and I can confirm the Green flavour tastes just as I would expect any international e-juice to taste like. It’s potent, has a great throat hit and tastes sweet. The Orange, however, is terrible. I have described the taste in a thread post above. Just posted this to alert you guys when buying this pack of juices. I’d suggest finishing the Orange one first and saving the best for last :D

This entire thread has been a good lol. :ole:

Picked up a 3 pack AUTHENTIC for 160

Back