S SeekerZA New Vaper LV 18 Joined 13/1/20 Posts 48 Awards 14 Age 36 Location Cape Town Yesterday at 18:06 #1 Hello Looking to see if anyone know where I can purchase either of the following single coil RTA's Bonza Pro RTA Or Stalk RTA Sent from my BVL-N49 using Tapatalk
Hello Looking to see if anyone know where I can purchase either of the following single coil RTA's Bonza Pro RTA Or Stalk RTA Sent from my BVL-N49 using Tapatalk
Kadaboy Experienced Vaper LV 15 Joined 13/1/21 Posts 422 Awards 15 Age 37 Location Cape Town Yesterday at 18:14 #2 Bonza pro RTA I know Sirvape had but they don't stock it anymore. Maybe check in with them if they might stock it again as it's still fairly new to the market.
Bonza pro RTA I know Sirvape had but they don't stock it anymore. Maybe check in with them if they might stock it again as it's still fairly new to the market.
OnePowerfulCorsa Elite Vaper LV 44 Joined 5/2/16 Posts 1,707 Awards 28 Age 42 Location Fourways Yesterday at 20:25 #3 Bonza Pro is a single and dual coil RTA. PM me, I have a full black one.