New York Cheesecake (Cap)
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
Strawberry (TPA)
Sugar Cookie (Cap)
Sweet Cream (TPA)
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

As all suppliers seem to be closed for now. Or if I order will only be delivered by late next week
If they are new I will pay new, no worries.
Any help would be appreciated

Price Preference:

Condition
:

Age of the item
:

Location of item
: Cape Town (Table View)

Delivery/Collection
:

Reason
:

Picture here
:

I am afraid those are mostly very popular and frequently used concentrates, which not many, if any, DIYers will want to remove from their stock.

I am afraid those are mostly very popular and frequently used concentrates, which not many, if any, DIYers will want to remove from their stock.

Hi @Andre

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah, its true what you said. Thats mainly why am looking to buy them. Am trying to restock them all, but I seem to always run into stumping blocks:(:mad:
Am surprised that there isn't more DIY suppliers in Cape Town. Nearly all are in Jozzy. It would be great to at least have 2 or 3 vendors down here that anyone can walk into and pick up. The convenience goes along way and helps so much. Sometimes the factors work against you if you only can buy online. ie if you dont order by 2pm Thursday you have to wait to Monday evening. If you have internet problems, or the bank has problems, the delivery, etc, you end up suffering and its out of your control.
Would be great if say Friday 2pm you realise you needed 1 concentrate or something, you can at least go 30 minutes away and get it.

:oops::rolleyes::NAUGHTYEYE::(
Anyway...
Thats my Friday end of the year sob story.
And I might be way off the track and there is somewhere in CPT I can just walk in and buy some CAP/ FTA off the shelf.

So....
Moving one to happier news:):--):rofl::dancer2: THE WEATHER IS AWESOME IN CAPE TOWN:dance1::neng2kb:

And if you order today you qualify for their Xmas promo... Discounted cookies and creams, free 500ml VG and free shipping over R500.

Back