Wanted: home appliances/furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

The Vaping Dutchman
LV

Awards
The apartment I am currently renting has been sold so I have to move next month.
Found a new place but that is unfurnished because I am a expat in this country I dont want to spend to much.
Who knows a good affordable place to buy home appliances and furniture in cape town. Second hand or new.

Looking for:
Washing machine
Fridge
Couch
Tv and stand
and some other furniture but the above are essential at first.

So if you need extra money for your vape gear addiction sell me your appliances!!

Thanks,

Matthijs

Try Decofurn in kenilworth. Its behind access park for furniture. Just Junk for appliances and furniture ( don't let the name fool you) they also in kenilworth/ claremont on what use to be lansdowne rd. There are also a few places in montague gardens that do shop soiled appliances. Oh you could also give claremont home appliances a shot. They are 200m away from just junk.

Hope you get sorted @Matt

What about a bed?

Going to check out deco furniture.

@Gazzacpt what I see on there website just junk its a auction every 6 weeks. Or can you also just walk in and buy what you like?

Going to check out deco furniture.

@Gazzacpt what I see on there website just junk its a auction every 6 weeks. Or can you also just walk in and buy what you like?
As far as I know you can walk in and purchase as well, I haven't bought there in a while but thats what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back