Warning to newbies and inexperienced vapors

I've vaped a 100% concentrate before. Not fun. I wouldn't do it again in a hurry. I feel your pain @Scott
But it was a mix up... It was a few testers and the guy said they ware already mixed at 70/30 with 3mg nic, but turns out he gave me the concentrates instead. I tried all 3 at 100% to make sure. Then changed the wicks and coils, cried a bit and mixed them at 5%.

I've vaped a 100% concentrate before. Not fun. I wouldn't do it again in a hurry. I feel your pain @Scott
But it was a mix up... It was a few testers and the guy said they ware already mixed at 70/30 with 3mg nic, but turns out he gave me the concentrates instead. I tried all 3 at 100% to make sure. Then changed the wicks and coils, cried a bit and mixed them at 5%.
Haahaa. Now I feel better. How long did it take you to grow new taste buds? Mine still feel like they in a state of shock. I think 3 of my fillings also melted around my back teeth.

Haahaa. Now I feel better. How long did it take you to grow new taste buds? Mine still feel like they in a state of shock. I think 3 of my fillings also melted around my back teeth.

It wasn't so bad, I was dripping at a lower wattage and I picked up immediately something was wrong so I stopped. :)

I once dripped some menthol concentrate directly onto the coil of my old IGO-L dripper to see if I could liven it up a bit.

Lol, my eyes went big :private:
And it had a monstrous burning on the throat. I can just about feel it just thinking about it.

And it was only around 15Watts or so

Yoh @Silver must have been a killer!

Not too long ago a friend gave me a bottle of menthol juice,and me not thinking what Im doing,dripped it on the Goon,and cranked away at 90W,after choking so bad and coughing like hell,I saw the juice was 18mg nic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoh @Silver must have been a killer!

Not too long ago a friend gave me a bottle of menthol juice,and me not thinking what Im doing,dripped it on the Goon,and cranked away at 90W,after choking so bad and coughing like hell,I saw the juice was 18mg nic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol @Jp1905
Goon on 50W with 18mg must have been something special. Hehe

Which DDL do you have, TFA I presume? Although it's not a main note in the recipe, one of the most promising recipes I've seen for DDL is SixStrings' White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie. It takes a number of flavours, though, more than you will have currently. Actually this Birne Helene looks quite straightforward and tasty too. Pears, ice cream, caramel, what's not to like?

If you want something easier, try mixing it with something simple like bananas or a basic cookie base.
@RichB I have to report back that I recently followed your advice and mixed the DDL with banana and a dash of strawberry and it was fantastic. I can add that just a month after the original debacle with DDL neat I have over 50% of my taste capacity restored.

Back