Wasp/Nudge topcap

Dobie

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So my wife dropped her mod and the top cap of her Wasp Nano RDTA exploded in to a million pieces. Fortunately I still had an old Derringer clone lying around and the airflow lines up enough to provide a perfectly adequate vape.

Obviously the alignment is not 100%, and that really irritates me. Unfortunately, replacement top caps are impossible to source locally, at least not for a reasonable price. I could buy a RDA for cheap but that would just leave me with a deck that will never be used.

Does anyone possibly have both a Wasp Nano, as well as a Nudge 22mm, and if so could I possibly ask that you check whether the Small Airflow top cap aligns with the airflow on the Wasp deck?

I would much rather buy a Nudge 22 and be able to use it, while having the bonus of a top cap which can be used on the Wasp.

Try bearded viking customs,he makes top caps for the wasp.

Thanks, he charges R180 for a topcap though and it seems like shipping is R85 which makes no sense when the RDA can be bought for around the same price. Were they charging R100 it would make it a much easier decision.

Thanks, he charges R180 for a topcap though and it seems like shipping is R85 which makes no sense when the RDA can be bought for around the same price. Were they charging R100 it would make it a much easier decision.
You got a good point there bud

Back