Water Based Vaping

Interesting concept.

If AQ30 can be increased to about AQ 80 it could be a game-changer, assuming that the new vaping experience is comparable.

I vaped about PG nic and water for a few weeks last year or the year before due to allergies and other issues.
There wasn't really vapour and basically the RTA or RDA would p!ss out the juice if not kept upright. I wonder how they would get this part sorted

I vaped about PG nic and water for a few weeks last year or the year before due to allergies and other issues.
There wasn't really vapour and basically the RTA or RDA would p!ss out the juice if not kept upright. I wonder how they would get this part sorted
Yeah, reading that article it does seem this water based e-liquid will need new specific devices to work part of the reason probably what you mentioned, sounds like Innokin are on board but it isn't going to work with the stuff we have now, at least not satisfactory! At least that's my understanding!

Checked out their Facebook page to find they are just down the road from me so sent them a quick email and got an immediate response! Next month they will be sending some products to test so I will be sure to keep you all posted!

Checked out their Facebook page to find they are just down the road from me so sent them a quick email and got an immediate response! Next month they will be sending some products to test so I will be sure to keep you all posted!
That's awesome. Hopefully there device will be reasonably priced as well.
No use vapers in general can't or don't want to afford it like that pod device that. Came out about two years back that cost over a grand in SA currency

That's awesome. Hopefully there device will be reasonably priced as well.
No use vapers in general can't or don't want to afford it like that pod device that. Came out about two years back that cost over a grand in SA currency
Although they are sending me the products any device will actually be manufactured by Innokin! As for pricing of devices or e-liquids I haven't a clue, only established initial contact but should know much more next month!

Back