We're here ... Finally! Introduction to Atomix Vapes

Frostbite

Dedicated Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
facebook.png

Allow us the opportunity to introduce ourselves - Atomix Vapes, a likeminded group of vaping enthusiasts who want to change the world one puff at a time and to thank you guys .. and girls of course, for the opportunity to be part of the vape revolution and this Forum.

Below just a little bit more about us and what we are aiming to achieve.

Who are we?
Atomix Vapes - A group of fellow vaping enthusiasts that want to obviously change the world one puff at a time. (We all want to convert the stinkies to vaping, the enjoyment we get out of huge clouds is just an added bonus :) )

Where are we?
Kempton Park - Gauteng

Where can you find our products?
www.atomixvapes.co.za or give us a call on +2711 394-8747 and pop in to see what we have.

What are we selling?
From starter kits, mods, rba\rda, wicking accessories to premium local and international juice. Plus our own line of international grade juice soon to be launched.

In a nutshell that's us, Thanks again for all of you that make this place such an awesome place to be.

Happy Vaping!
Atomix Vapes

Last edited:
facebook.png

Allow us the opportunity to introduce ourselves - Atomix Vapes, a likeminded group of vaping enthusiasts who want to change the world one puff at a time and to thank you guys .. and girls of course, for the opportunity to be part of the vape revolution and this Forum.

Below just a little bit more about us and what we are aiming to achieve.

Who are we?
Atomix Vapes - A group of fellow vaping enthusiasts that want to obviously change the world one puff at a time. (We all want to convert the stinkies to vaping, the enjoyment we get out of huge clouds is just an added bonus :) )

Where are we?
Kempton Park - Gauteng

Where can you find our products?
www.atomixvapes.co.za or give us a call on +2711 394-8747 and pop in to see what we have.

What are we selling?
From starter kits, mods, rba\rda, wicking accessories to premium local and international juice. Plus our own line of international grade juice soon to be launched.

In a nutshell that's us, Thanks again for all of you that make this place such an awesome place to be.

Happy Vaping!
Atomix Vapes

Good looking site, nice to see another vendor come into being. I wish you all the best in your endeavour.

I have a suggestion I'd like to make though, those samsung icr18650 26F 2600mah batteries you sell have a very low continuous amp rating, I believe the pulse rating is at 10Amps but the continuous drain is 5.2Amps, that can be quite dangerous to any sub ohming vaper who mistakenly or unknowingly buys them. Please make sure your site informs them as such.

I don't mean to rain on any ones parade and am merely mentioning this to protect us and yourself.

Last edited:
Good looking site, nice to see another vendor come into being. I wish you all the best in your endeavour.

I have a suggestion I'd like to make though, those samsung icr18650 26F 2600mah batteries you sell have a very low continuous amp rating, I believe it's pulse rating is at 10Amps but the continuous drain is 5.2Amps, that can be quite dangerous to any sub ohming vaper who mistakenly or unknowingly buys them. Please make sure your site informs them as such.

I don't mean to rain on any ones parade and am merely mentioning this to protect us and yourself.

Done! Thanks for the heads up :)

Site updated

Hey Guys. I see you have all the coil options for the atlantis and so on. But they are all out of stock. When are you expecting stock on these?

Hey Guys. I see you have all the coil options for the atlantis and so on. But they are all out of stock. When are you expecting stock on these?

Hey there, stock should be here by the 25th of this month. Our shipment has been delayed because of the eVic VT we included in the same order. If it comes earlier we'll drop you a pm.

Back