What Are You Waiting For?

think ill bite the bullet and get me one in august treat myself for being off the calendar lol

im talking about the 100watt box mod

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

im joking lol its the famous reo. in a shexy colour combo

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Not sure if here is a forum yet for what vape mail you are expecting. Tell us what you have coming your way:)

Fasttech
  • Kraken Genesis Clone
  • Pulse-G Clone
  • V5 dripper
  • Sentinel M16
  • Drip tips x6 various
  • Ego SLB V2 (x2 for the siblings)
  • Kanger Protank II
  • Nichrome
  • Silica
  • Liqua 10ml x4
  • Nitecore i2
Mt. Baker Vapor
  • Hawk Sauce conc.
  • Moo juice conc.
  • 555 conc.
  • Cinnamon bun conc.
  • Efest 18650 x2
  • Efest 18350 x2
LT Ecigs
  • Blueberry conc.
  • Bahrain Golden Apple conc.
  • Raspberry conc.
  • cola conc.
  • Chocomint conc.
  • Kanthal Ribbon
  • 14, 16, 18 gauge needles
  • 2mm SS rope (7x19)
Ebay
  • 28 awg Kanthal 100ft
  • SS mesh #500
  • Panasonic ncr18650B x2
Vapour Mountain
  • Mini DIY kit (orange, menthol, Litchi) - As top up- very happy with Oupa's products thusfar:)

I am fresh to the scene of ecigs, but i decided to dive right in...

Fasttech:
Brass Nemesis
v5 rda with 4 inlet holes
2x Sony 30A 650s
Magnets for the fire button
Pulse-G rba
A drip tip

Juice samples from Alchemy E-lixirs (a local shop)

Some gifts from another forum:
Assorted juices from Ohio
Poldiac clone
Protank 3

All in 7 different packages. So far my first mail has been my 26ga kanthal a1.

Safe to say i feel like a kid waiting for christmas. Though i still need a good charger. I can drop by the market for some cotton to wick with. What sucks is I'll receive the poldiac before I have any good batteries...

Lee

Though i still need a good charger.
i can only recommend the Nitecore V4 charger. I got mine from Henri (TorchSA), via bidorbuy its cheaper, 340 bucks, incl delivery. The best is his efforts....my parcel was stuck with SAPO during their strike, I had to go overseas and he went out of his way to get me the replacement charger. He is now hoping to get the one stuck in the mail returned.

i can only recommend the Nitecore V4 charger. I got mine from Henri (TorchSA), via bidorbuy its cheaper, 340 bucks, incl delivery. The best is his efforts....my parcel was stuck with SAPO during their strike, I had to go overseas and he went out of his way to get me the replacement charger. He is now hoping to get the one stuck in the mail returned.
340 zar? Would being in Los Angeles change any of that?

Lee

probably...postage ;) are u in LA?

I think it's about 3000zar to post 2 kilos in a standard box.

And yes, LA is my location.

Lee

ordered some HHV 3X30ml bottles @ 12mg nic now its the wait

hope it gets through customs easily as this is the first time im ordering juice from overseas

Batteries am I waiting for...... freakin batteries so I can fire up Blue Marley

I'm waiting for reoville. Hopefully this time tomorrow night I'll be having a first date with the mini. Whoooop whooop:D

I'm waiting for reoville. Hopefully this time tomorrow night I'll be having a first date with the mini. Whoooop whooop:D
Something to be excited for, no doubt. The waiting is hard, even if just for a short time, hang in there.

Any wait is terrible hey @vaalboy, for reoville even worse :) but me thinks its gonna worth the wait, and you first date will probably be the best vaping one, so far :D excited for you!

Remember to show her off some as well, né

and if the hub asks you for the invoice? does the invoice they emailed me showes nic levels ?
i ordered once only, from the UK. when they asked me to show the invoice they were only interested in the amount, so that they can nicely calculate your debt with them :D

2ega2ery.jpg

a4edyjev.jpg

uvebe3uv.jpg

Been waiting since 10Feb
Lee

Last edited:
Back