What Are You Waiting For?

Lovely @CraftyZA

Just curious, you have ordered 18mg and 30/70 PG/VG
What is the reason for that?
I assume you are on higher power - so isnt 18mg too much? Or do you dilute?
Aah, as i was typing that I realised, you probably dilute with PG, hence the 30% PG?

Stocking up there @CraftyZA

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
Yip!!!
Idea is to add pg down to 12mg. Gonna extend it as far as i can.
I've added 25% pg with 12mg nic to my gambit and taste is still awesome! So can extend this a bit further.
Got 6 bottles of yaeliq in the basket for next pay day.

Lovely @CraftyZA

Just curious, you have ordered 18mg and 30/70 PG/VG
What is the reason for that?
I assume you are on higher power - so isnt 18mg too much? Or do you dilute?
Aah, as i was typing that I realised, you probably dilute with PG, hence the 30% PG?

Haha yes. I vape at between 4 and 8 ohm in any setup so 12 is as high as i go. Spot on. Low pg high vg. Heather adds more flavour when you buy high vg. So adding pg will not influence flavour. You might need some steeping though.

Yip!!!
Idea is to add pg down to 12mg. Gonna extend it as far as i can.
I've added 25% pg with 12mg nic to my gambit and taste is still awesome! So can extend this a bit further.
Got 6 bottles of yaeliq in the basket for next pay day.

Very clever that as PG carries flavour well. I will give that trick a whirl sometime thanks @CraftyZA

Haha yes. I vape at between 4 and 8 ohm in any setup so 12 is as high as i go. Spot on. Low pg high vg. Heather adds more flavour when you buy high vg. So adding pg will not influence flavour. You might need some steeping though.

Thanks for that @CraftyZA, I didn't know about them adding more flavour when you buy high VG.

im waiting on a Nemesis and some magents from slowtech

scheduled ship date is 14/03/2014. so ill probably only get it end of April- im not in a rush to get it anyways.

gives me more time to source batteries and other goodies, or atleast this is what i tell myself to make me feel better about the wait LOL

on a separate order is my ohms meter and a usb car charger (for my phone/ ipad etc)

im waiting on a Nemesis and some magents from slowtech

scheduled ship date is 14/03/2014. so ill probably only get it end of April- im not in a rush to get it anyways.

gives me more time to source batteries and other goodies, or atleast this is what i tell myself to make me feel better about the wait LOL

on a separate order is my ohms meter and a usb car charger (for my phone/ ipad etc)
Same, my predicted ship date was 20/2 but it went out 28/2、 waiting game...

Lee

I'm waiting for a whole heap of Vapour Mountain Juices, a Cool Fire II, some crap from FastTech and for Vape King stock to arrive!

My package from FT was shipped 24/02. Status changed to "Dispatched to overseas" on 03/03 so hopefully not much longer.

My package from FT was shipped 24/02. Status changed to "Dispatched to overseas" on 03/03 so hopefully not much longer.

be prepared to wait atleast another 3 weeks for it to get to SA

ordered ages ago from slowtech, the first should be at the post office now, the next 3 who knows and the 5th just landed in jhb. i might add the 5th one was ordered like 3 weeks after the others. i like ordering stuff singly

qese2e8a.jpg

Just now

Lee

Waiting for my ohm meter and some juicies from Vapemob and then a dual charger from Nitecore to power my 18490's while in the car

... at least paint won't give you a broken tracking number and make false promises as you watch it dry.

Lee

hmm lets see , I'm waiting for some cash so i can get me some new gear lol !

Back