What Are You Waiting For?

Got a motherload of Nic, VG and PG coming in from Clyrolinx. Ordered this morning and tracking it all the way to the Mother City step by step at TCG. Just just made it with my last mix being 1%.

Regards

2x100ml (100mg) Gold Nic
5L of VG
Some new concentrates
30ml refills of our most used concentrates
Some 100ml chubby Gorillas

A R35 000 group buy from Fasttech that makes me damn nervous.

Fortunately I had ordered Nic shortly before the lockdown so was lucky in that regard, however, I JUST finished my nic so the following is inbound:
1 x 100mg/100ml Gold Nic
2 x Red Pill EZ Shots
1 x Blotto Mini

Already have the original Blotto, but it's awesome enough for me to warrant a second one!
Still have plenty of PG/VG, so no need for that right now.

I was thinking of getting me some 100mg on my next run. Is it worth it?
I have moved over to 100 mg Spider Nic from @method1 Mr Hardwicks, it makes the process so much easier imho and no complaints, I can now also do recipes with higher concentrate and nic levels without having to change pg/VG ratio. Works for me and the only reason I did not run out during lockdown.

I have moved over to 100 mg Spider Nic from @method1 Mr Hardwicks, it makes the process so much easier imho and no complaints, I can now also do recipes with higher concentrate and nic levels without having to change pg/VG ratio. Works for me and the only reason I did not run out during lockdown.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely get a bottle of 100mg with my next order.

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

I was thinking of getting me some 100mg on my next run. Is it worth it?

Sorry for only replying now @baksteen8168.

This will be the first time I've ordered it so I have no idea to be honest. The only reason why I got this is because my usual go to nic (48mg/100ml Gold Nic) was sold out. :facepalm: You'll use less nic to get to a 3mg end product than with the 48mg/100ml nic for example, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Sorry for only replying now @baksteen8168.

This will be the first time I've ordered it so I have no idea to be honest. The only reason why I got this is because my usual go to nic (48mg/100ml Gold Nic) was sold out. :facepalm: You'll use less nic to get to a 3mg end product than with the 48mg/100ml nic for example, so I thought I'd give it a try.
No worries. Wasn't expecting an immediate answer, we all have lives outside of ecigssa. I'm definitely getting me some on my next order. Interested to see if it makes any flavor difference

No worries. Wasn't expecting an immediate answer, we all have lives outside of ecigssa. I'm definitely getting me some on my next order. Interested to see if it makes any flavor difference

Will definitely let you know once I've mixed up a new batch with the 100mg nic, will be interesting to see whether there will be any difference compared to the 48mg I usually use.

@baksteen8168, received my order earlier today. Mixed up a batch and truth be told, I honestly can't complain about the 100mg nic. It's very smooth and used very little of it to mix up my usual 3mg juice. Think I found my new favorite nic. ;-)

@baksteen8168, received my order earlier today. Mixed up a batch and truth be told, I honestly can't complain about the 100mg nic. It's very smooth and used very little of it to mix up my usual 3mg juice. Think I found my new favorite nic. ;-)
Settled then, I'll order a bottle or 2 on my next run. Thanks @NOOB

Waiting on a GIANT order from BLCK for friends and family and included a Destiny Rta for me :headbang:

A special parcel from Russia via the USA... custom made Aerodynamic using a new material from Germany! The parcel is in the air with DHL... hoping I may get it by Friday or at the latest Monday!

Back