What Are You Waiting For?

My oldest order is a taifun and dvarw clones, in SA but not received yet
Parts ordered from modmaker with boards, 510 and battery sleeves in UK also arrived in SA
With dhl in Joburg is 2 Asmodus lustro kodama and a blotto rta
Another order waithing for dhl to pickup for a ultoner gaea and 2 victory with 4 sx mini sl

I find international shopping a bit frustrating. You never het the exact exchange rate it is a about 5% less. Then having to pay $60 or R1000 for delivery is huge. For the packet at dhl the import tax was 25%.

So buy a mod of $100 cost R1600 plus 5 % plus R1000 shipping and then a additional 25% import is around R3350.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I made it onto the first list for the new Skyline-R! Can't wait to give it a full test drive!
Skyline-R.jpg

I'm waiting for the first vendor to post they are now stocking the Rinco Jellybox. Hopefully in the JHB area so I can have an excuse to leave the house for a bit.

I'm waiting for the first vendor to post they are now stocking the Rinco Jellybox. Hopefully in the JHB area so I can have an excuse to leave the house for a bit.
On the waiting list too ... Jellies were flagged for inspection at the airport .:(

Just finished clicking away on a couple of orders:

- Some PnP coils for Mrs Chuck Noris Lungs
- A couple of Mech Squonk mods for me and another forum member
- Batteries for said squonk mods
- Some extra covers for said squonk mods
- A couple of Battery Cases
- My favorites RDTA... could not find the color I wanted, but will make do with it (some more polishing in my not too distant future)
- A very nice trade with a forum member which has me giddy like a 6 year old before xmas...

That is enough teaser info for now until Vape Mail arrives during the week...

The longest wait for a parcel from Greece... this Covid 19 crap is causing chaos! But the Skyline R is on it's way from CT to Durbs as we speak so it should be Skyline R day tomorrow! Bazinga!
cricket_group_jumping_sm_nwm.gif

Well, that was an anti-climax... no Skyline delivered today! :-(

5 days in Cape Town... so annoying! :-@

It is finally in Durbs so I should get it tomorrow!

Uncle Rob... the suspense is killing me over here... I hope you get it today!

It's on its way as we speak! I have been waiting for this RTA for over a year... and then the trip from Greece to Durbs took 8 days which is double the time it normally takes... so I'm sitting here waiting for DHL to ring the doorbell and I have my tools, coil and wick ready!

My gut tells me it's going to be very similar to the normal Skyline. I just hope the airflow is a bit more which I'm told it is...

Well, we will find out today if the most expensive RTA I have ever bought is worth the huge pile of cash that was spent!

I managed to snag a Monarchy MOBB Mini Bridge in Matt Gold. I'm hoping it's really really fantastic because it was not cheap!
MOBB Mini Matt Gold.png

In production as we speak... From Blackrose Malaysia the new Titanium and Elfoloryn T5 mod! I am excited!
T5.jpg

A new batch of special titanium drip tips from Ukraine! Sergey Zhurakovskiy is the modder from SmolamNet! It will be a bit of a wait but they should leave Rozdilna in Odessa today!
Sergey SmolamNet.JPG

Order placed.... now the wait.... and then I can polish something again!!

0606110347471-1a-zoom.jpg

s-zoom.file

s-zoom.file

can't wait

starts with a D
has am M in the middle
ends with a D

:SADWHY:

Back