What Are You Waiting For?

Payday and for my company reimbursement to come through! Going to Mauritius for a week for training so will need to pack my drippers and a few flavours! :-D

d434ffd578a1ffdee475ee3c13e2a6fe.jpg

My scale and some new flavours from VV. It should arrive any minute now...... :aplastao:

Just placed a order for 2 Fuchai 213 (133s) , RX200s sleeve and a fused Clapton roll.

Just arrived in the country was my Tesla V3 and some Cotton Bacon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82197501fda6e064260feb1dc2694b3f.jpg

Another 100ml Debbie does donuts and 3 more Aio kits,piffed 2 of the previous 4 and sold the other 2,trying to spread the love of Vape in the northern cape

I'm waiting for Joyetech to bring out some ceramic coils that will fit the Cubis tank.:)
Dave

Ordered an eGo AIO yesterday, along with some MMM Ashybac in 12mg from Vapeclub

Hopefully it arrives tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell to freeze over so it won't be as hot there as it gets here for my eternal residence there. :firedevil:

pofd.jpg

My 3rd Divo... it's on it's way from the US of A... now just waiting for the little slip in my Post Box...

Awaiting my order from
Clyrolinx.co.za

270rands worth of
DIY
Woooohooooo so excited

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Waiting for a couple of items from two foreign countries at the moment... one from Latvia and one from Texas.

Magnetic Stir Plate for DIY; Black Avocado Genesis style RTA.

msp1.jpg

avobc.jpg

Hmm, quite a bit actually.

6x 18650 batteries
Opus Battery Charger
Limitless RDTA Plus
A bunch of wire / coils
510 heat sink

Then a whole bunch of stuff for my friends:
More batteries, 2 mod kits, RDA, Nitecore charger and so forth.

Even some Go Pro gear and Necklaces are in there. :p

For my new quest that has changed gears some from the original plan of just buying more Avocado's... The first of the new RTA's that I can build myself I've decided to try to compliment all the Avocado's is due Friday. They will be the hopeful replacements for all of the ceramic coil tanks and other RTA's I have that I don't like IF they cut the mustard. The goal is to have extra RTA's running different liquids for the 6 TC Mod's I still use (Minikin's, Sig and Pico's normally running Avo's). I'll include some of the TC/RTA combos in rotations along with some of my Reos each rotation. I've made my list of possible RTA's, counted it twice and don't need any other suggestions. And they'll be bought one at a time. IOW, this time if one proves itself very well for my uses I'll just get more of them and call it good to go for tanks. I still prefer the Reos and specific BF atty's for them over these mods/tanks, so I don't really need anymore regulated mods either.

Last edited:
@Spydro the Coil Art Mage has brilliant flavour but I wish the build quality was better... the screws are crap as are the internal threads... and I hate the top cap that is really smooth and difficult to screw off to refill and most times I have to take out my drip tip and use a pair of pliers to loosen it... hopefully they will fix these issues with version 2 when and if it comes out. But I must say after getting the wicking right on it I am still using it which surprises me a lot... the flavour isn't as smooth as with the cCells but that is not a bad thing and it's almost like I prefer it when I'm looking for more than a perfect vape if that makes any sense?

The most hassle free RTA with decent flavour I have has to be the Serpent mini... I do love my Avo's but find them a schlep to rewick and to refill all the time... actually I think it's time I rewicked and Avo because the flavour is also top notch on them...

For my new quest that has changed gears some from the original plan of just buying more Avocado's... The first of the new RTA's that I can build myself I've decided to try to compliment all the Avocado's is due Friday. They will be the hopeful replacements for all of the ceramic coil tanks and other RTA's I have that I don't like IF they cut the mustard. The goal is to have extra RTA's running different liquids for the 6 TC Mod's I still use (Minikin's, Sig and Pico's normally running Avo's). I'll include some of the TC/RTA combos in rotations along with some of my Reos each rotation. I've made my list of possible RTA's, counted it twice and don't need any other suggestions. And they'll be bought one at a time. IOW, this time if one proves itself very well for my uses I'll just get more of them and call it good to go for tanks. I still prefer the Reos and specific BF atty's for them over these mods/tanks, so I don't really need anymore regulated mods either.
I am eagerly awaiting the verdict(s), as I am also almost at my end - having the Sig, Picos (love the tanks, hate the stock coils, tried a 0.6 cCell, it was a rubbish one and I could not care to try again, the 0.9 ohm is lying unused on the Melo heap with the Kanger Subtanks, building the ECR heads is just too finicky, the hands and fingers are not as nimble anymore (and I am a portrait artist, so it's a bloody bummer in winter)).
I am in two minds about the Minikin or another Sig (Fuchai213 or 150w tc), or maybe just both. I need something that will last, easy to maintain, and am partial to good power management, and that can withstand my hectic outdoor life, and an Avo (or two).
Currently using Geekvape Eagle, love it for its capacity, Limitless Plus - fab flavour and enourmous tank, Theorem, Bellus - unbeatable for dessert flavours, Velocity RDA, Kanger Protank 4 as back-up.
So, all in all, waiting for my mind to make itself upo_O

@Spydro the Coil Art Mage has brilliant flavour but I wish the build quality was better... the screws are crap as are the internal threads... and I hate the top cap that is really smooth and difficult to screw off to refill and most times I have to take out my drip tip and use a pair of pliers to loosen it... hopefully they will fix these issues with version 2 when and if it comes out. But I must say after getting the wicking right on it I am still using it which surprises me a lot... the flavour isn't as smooth as with the cCells but that is not a bad thing and it's almost like I prefer it when I'm looking for more than a perfect vape if that makes any sense?

The most hassle free RTA with decent flavour I have has to be the Serpent mini... I do love my Avo's but find them a schlep to rewick and to refill all the time... actually I think it's time I rewicked and Avo because the flavour is also top notch on them...

I knew that "no suggestions needed" wouldn't stop you bro. ;)

The Mage was already on my list despite the Moonshot being a higher quality build. But I'm not going to deal with the build deck on it. I already have a Serpent Mini, it got tried and put away as one of those I don't like. Better than the TheoJunk, but mostly just hype when it was not what I was looking for. As for the Avo's, I consider them the most hassle free. I don't fuss at all with wicking them my way, and rarely have to rewick them. They each run the same joose all the time and almost none of my DIY's gunk up coils/wicks very fast. I seldom if ever burn the cotton I use in them. Your favored Rayon would not hold up to my long lung hits in the builds I run in them.

Back