What Are You Waiting For?

Just ordered two KSL Mods from Sir Vape! One black, one white :D

KSL.jpg

Stainless Steel Tanks for the Dvarw Army! DHL from KHW is the fastest delivery in the world! Placed the order on my phone while fishing for Grunter on the Eastury and 4 days later they should arrive today! Amazing Speed! :eek:

A surprise from KHW Mods in Hungary and an OG DLC Dvarw DL! I don't know what the surprise is!
istockphoto-675671208-612x612.jpg

Second Cloud Mods RBA leaving Greece on Tuesday for the Boxer Boro! I absolutely love this Bridge!
Cloud Mods 2.jpg

Just ordered two KSL Mods from Sir Vape! One black, one white :D

View attachment 248736
Absolutely love this mod, also got both Black which I reviewed and then bought the White! Lovely feel to it and so ergonomic, the display has a certain charm to it! Only fault I can find is my Black has just a couple of bits of the Chrome finish rubbed off don't know if @Rob Fisher has had this issue with his, my White has stayed pristine!

Absolutely love this mod, also got both Black which I reviewed and then bought the White! Lovely feel to it and so ergonomic, the display has a certain charm to it! Only fault I can find is my Black has just a couple of bits of the Chrome finish rubbed off don't know if @Rob Fisher has had this issue with his, my White has stayed pristine!

Mine was one of the first and didn't have the reverse protection and nearly had a real issue! I gave mine away with a warning. :p

Sometime gett
Mine was one of the first and didn't have the reverse protection and nearly had a real issue! I gave mine away with a warning. :p
sometimes getting something first isn't always the best option especially with newer (as they were at the time) manufacturers!

Sometime gett

sometimes getting something first isn't always the best option especially with newer (as they were at the time) manufacturers!

Agreed! The same problem with the first White Hussar BXR in the world... it had a dicky door that drives me out of my mind!
Hussar BXR 05_2.jpg

You gotta love the adrenalin rush of a Billet Box drop! I managed to get a Whale today! Bazinga!
1652539831735.png

Back