• Great

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • It's Okay

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The out of stock image ovary is busy being implemented as I agree with you that is a critical feature. Less clicks = happy customers :)

I think I will do that E-Liquid Split too thank for the sound advice.

Ovary??? Are our products having babies?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Spent a few hours on the new mobile website. This is what I call V2. Take a look. New look and improved performance as you guys know I'm obsessed with performance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Looks good @Gizmo

I like the pictures in the "bubbles".
Loads very fast.

Picked up a few things
- cant find contact details.
- Amaretto is spelled as Amaeretto

I will fix those thanks for the advice silver !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well done

Picked up one more problem
Amaretto is out of stock ;-)

@Gizmo just tried to add some stuff to my cart and my browser crashed. Retried twice more but adding different items - same result. Using Firefox 29.0
Chrome Version 34.0.1847.131 works fine.

Hmm, let me clear cache..

Try now. But press control + R first then try

Giz I am currently on the site, The driptips option doesnt work on the menu. There is no link to click on

i think your website is cool....whats even more awesome sauce is that your shop is like 5 min away from my house - the only down side is that my credit card sees a lot of action

hahahahahaha

Your sites are awesome in my opinion @Gizmo, they are probably the fastest sites I've been on!

Can really see the difference when using our super slow work connection, the forum and vapeking actually load faster than google!:clap:

On a lighter note, love the new e-liquid range, I'm planning to come through on saterday morning to test them out and buy a few! Really hoping to meet you and @Stroodlepuff too!

Thanks for the kind words! Thanks for the great suggestion tornacla!

I quite like your website design and function its easy to navigate on both my PC and Cell. product descriptions are detailed and to to the point, clear images of the product makes you want to order the stock online. all in all very well put together.

Hows does the point system work, I have purchased a number of items from vapeking agents and never received any points. i also asked a question via your site and to date have not received a response.

Hows does the point system work, I have purchased a number of items from vapeking agents and never received any points. i also asked a question via your site and to date have not received a response.

Hi Rafique

Points are only gained at certain branches, we are in the process of implimenting it at all agents / branches however at the moment they are only available at Fourways, Parkwood and Pretoria. Points gained in store can only be used at the store which you purchased from, online points and in store points are two different systems IE you cannot buy from Fourways and use your points at Parkwood. However instore points recieved at Fourways can be used towards online purchases, we just need notification that you would like to use them so we can do it manually for you.

Hi Rafique

Points are only gained at certain branches, we are in the process of implimenting it at all agents / branches however at the moment they are only available at Fourways, Parkwood and Pretoria. Points gained in store can only be used at the store which you purchased from, online points and in store points are two different systems IE you cannot buy from Fourways and use your points at Parkwood. However instore points recieved at Fourways can be used towards online purchases, we just need notification that you would like to use them so we can do it manually for you.

Hi

Thanks for the reply, guess fourways will be seeing me soon then.

I like your website ...but my laptop doesn't. For some reason my shopping cart has no memory - I add things but can't check out because it seems to reset itself to empty after a couple of mouse clicks? I was going to message because there are SO many things that have slipped through my cart and I really want to shop at your store again. My first order had no issues (bout 4 months ago). By the second, I think I had to order by email. I have a MacBook (pro - 2011 model I think), running the current version of OSX and I use the standard Safari browser (incase that makes a difference?). Not sure if anyone else has had the same issue?

You really need a division under the e-liquids now to select by brand. Browsing through 14 pages is really not an option.

I've just seen an article on liquid I didn't even know you had because I never saw it on the page. Also way to much effort to go search for each liquid that I do know and besides that, I would like to browse and buy stuff I don't know too but not through 14 pages.

I also second the option to display the quantity (ml) on the picture instead of having to click on it to go see how big the bottle is.

I have noticed that you put in a sub section for e-liquids by brand. Thank you for taking it seriously and fixing the problem.

Love the site. Just one issue. Am I the only one unable to view it in Chrome? Some elements load, while others don't. It used to work perfectly before the new overhaul. I've attached a picture of what the page looks like in Chrome.

Also, on a side note, the Aspire Nautilus Replacement BVC Coils are described as offering 1.6Ω resistance when the actual resistance of 1.8Ω is clearly written on the atomizer heads themselves. I believe this should be rectified to avoid disappointment.

vape.PNG

Back